EU/NA $100 *Yellow Only* Saber Tourney 9/23 2 PM EST

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
EDIT: I just changed my mind. No way am I gonna play 1.4.5 in a tournament. It's too bad of a patch. It feels like a glitchy beta testing build.

I think first to 5 wins for normal duels and first to 10 for the final is a ton better. I assume the choice of format is due to time constraints and the amount of participants and since there's double elimination it's not totally crap.

I hope we can summon more players to this tournament.

Last edited:
Alright I guess I'll sign up even though I strongly dislike the format.

I think first to 5 wins for normal duels and first to 10 for the final is a ton better. I assume the choice of format is due to time constraints and the amount of participants and since there's double elimination it's not totally crap.

I hope we can summon more players to this tournament.

Everyone had a say in format when I posted the feedback thread.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Everyone had a say in format when I posted the feedback thread.

That doesn't really have anything to do with my opinion on the format does it? If everyone in teh world said that the sky was pink I would still insist that it's blue.

That doesn't really have anything to do with my opinion on the format does it? If everyone in teh world said that the sky was pink I would still insist that it's blue.
It does have to do with your opinion. Especially if more than one person agrees.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
It does have to do with your opinion. Especially if more than one person agrees.

No, my opinion is not dependant on what others agree or disagree on. I simply stated what I thought was a far better format for a tournament. If people prefer your format, then fine, but their opinion isn't my opinion (should be obvious). Someone thinking something doesn't legitimize or de-legitimize my opinion, it is merely a statement of what those people think and not a statement of what I think or ought to think. It is therefore irrelevant to me stating my opinion on the choice of format, which I believe to be not the best , shall we say.

No, my opinion is not dependant on what others agree or disagree on. I simply stated what I thought was a far better format for a tournament. If people prefer your format, then fine, but their opinion isn't my opinion (should be obvious). Someone thinking something doesn't legitimize or de-legitimize my opinion, it is merely a statement of what those people think and not a statement of what I think or ought to think. It is therefore irrelevant to me stating my opinion on the choice of format, which I believe to be not the best , shall we say.
d1c.png

Reactions: SeV

Shi

Would it be possible to attend as a spectator? Or look at it will be possible only on the stream?

Would it be possible to attend as a spectator? Or look at it will be possible only on the stream?
The stream link is on the original post, as far as spectators im hoping for a full house. Need more people to sign up.

I agree with SeV on the first to 5 for normal, first to 10 for finals, bo3 and bo5 is way too short. Hoping to be able to participate but I might be busy on that day. Glad you're hosting another though!

I need more than 20 people or I will not be hosting this tourney... EU doesn't seem to be as thrilled about a tourney as NA did. Do I need to change the format?