MBII Duels 1.4.5 #6

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
That moment when I realize Sev has a similar play style to me. I think I'm just a bit heavier on single swings and footwork.

Trippy.

Good stuff.

Reactions: SeV

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Just gonna continue to use this thread to post new 1.4.5 videos I make, I think. Atleast if they are dulz.

It's a shame its blurry. It might have smth to do with recording bitrates + darkness/low brightness in Jedi Academy looking crappy. Atleast you can see the lightsaber clearly though :)

Anyone got good settings for minimal CPU usage 1920:1080 recordings? Wish I could use GPU heavy recording...

Just gonna continue to use this thread to post new 1.4.5 videos I make, I think. Atleast if they are dulz.

It's a shame its blurry. It might have smth to do with recording bitrates + darkness/low brightness in Jedi Academy looking crappy. Atleast you can see the lightsaber clearly though :)

Anyone got good settings for minimal CPU usage 1920:1080 recordings? Wish I could use GPU heavy recording...
have you tried using rend2? It increased my fps quite a bit but some models are bugged as a result

also whats that bar on the right of your screen?

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
have you tried using rend2? It increased my fps quite a bit but some models are bugged as a result

also whats that bar on the right of your screen?

No I haven't tried rend2. Surprised it increased your FPS though. If you're referring to the red bar that's the old class bar which you can enable in the options somewhere. I think I got some better settings for OBS figured out for the next upcoming video, but I'd be interested in trying rend2 as an experiment I suppose.

Finally duels are fun too watch again. It's dynamic, it's aggressive, it's groovy. It's like watching a good dance.
Nice videos, keep it up!
Won't duel you so passively ever again ;)

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
New dueling video. Kewl change of scenery if I say so myself, even if the uneven ground is kind of a pain in the arse. I will follow this shortly with a collection of mostly raw open mode clips, no fancy cam or anything cuz jamme deded.

Hope you enjoy ze dulz. Also, Moviemaker didn't let me edit the video, shit program :(

Anyway here it is.

I wish something could be done to make duels less static and to remove that running away/recharging BP when you are low on it.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
I wish something could be done to make duels less static and to remove that running away/recharging BP when you are low on it.

I'm right with you red six.

Also, here is the other video I promised. Scraps from open, some lulz and jokery cheapy cobbled together in the style of someone who doesn't know how to edit things because lazy and jamme deded. (Gud excuse xd).

the running and recharging makes me sad

Holding w makes u do more damage than holding S, that would be madness

or holding S is better defense???

probs wouldnt work but i cant think of much else

I'm right with you red six.

Also, here is the other video I promised. Scraps from open, some lulz and jokery cheapy cobbled together in the style of someone who doesn't know how to edit things because lazy and jamme deded. (Gud excuse xd).

I demand more.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team

Thanks to Sezer and Rosey for some good duels. And Thx to Nex for stopping by aswell. I feel like it's been a thousand years since I fought him so it was nice to see him on the duel server aswell.
I had alot of fun dueling during the recordings and it was pretty fun, people stood in line :p

Hope you enjoy ze dulz as always.

Thanks to Sezer and Rosey for some good duels. And Thx to Nex for stopping by aswell. I feel like it's been a thousand years since I fought him so it was nice to see him on the duel server aswell.
I had alot of fun dueling during the recordings and it was pretty fun, people stood in line :p

Hope you enjoy ze dulz as always.
is that cg_hudfiles 1 ??? ive always wanted to use that in mb2 and now u have taught me about the class bar i can.

thank u .

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
is that cg_hudfiles 1 ??? ive always wanted to use that in mb2 and now u have taught me about the class bar i can.

thank u .

Yus, it's simplehud. They added it as an option in the settings somewhere and I decided I'd show off how it looks in a video.