v1.4.4.1 cgamex86.dll

Guys, does anyone still have the cgamex86.dll file from the version 1.4.4.1? I need it to create videos with my remaining demos from v1.4.4.1. I had it saved, but lost it accidentally when I mechanically ran the Demo Editor through the Launcher which replaced the cgame with the v1.4.5 one. It should be located either in GameData\MBII (if you are running JAMP) or inside the MBII.pk3 (GameData\MBII\MBII.pk3)(if you are running MBIIClient)(.pk3 files can be opened with WinRar or similar programs). Note that only the cgame with "x86" in its name (the 32-bit version) would work for me (I don't even know if a 64-bit version exists).

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Unfortunately, those binaries violate GPL and therefore their distributing is prohibited.
It's a straight piracy, so please, don't post any links to pre-1.4.5 dlls in public.
The need to stop distributing older MBII binaries

AH F**k U SAID NOT TO POST IT HERE SORRY I DIDNT REALISE IT WASNT ALLOWED
That one might be from v1.4.4 and not from v1.4.4.1 because I have bugs with it. In fact, it's date of modification is 7th of May (and that of 2016), 6 days and one year before patch 1.4.4.1 was released, which means that it was most probably downloaded on that date and that it's from the 1.4.4 patch or some previous patch even (v1.4.2).

Last edited:
No need for emails, just send private messages. By the way, I found the cgame. Cultist sent me another one, and it works. mb2_republiccruiser is still crashing, but that might be unrelated to cgame.