Hello!

Hello!, I am MrStaples829. I've already been playing MB2 for about two/three weeks already, and I've decided to finally make an account on the forums.
By the way, if you encounter me in game, be prepared to be disappointed, since I'm a subpar player.
Anyways, I love this game and I'm surprised at how friendly everyone is, I can't wait to experience all that this game has to offer.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
I've already been playing MB2 for about two/three weeks already
if you encounter me in game, be prepared to be disappointed, since I'm a subpar player
don' worry about it, you're new. Nobody's justified in being disappointed with a new player for being Bad,™ and, hell, even if you play for a while and you're still bad, you should still punch ignore anyone who says they're disappointed in you for it lol. If you wanna git gud, you probably will if you keep at it, and if you don't wanna git gud then no worries.

I'm surprised at how friendly everyone is
obligatory "this community is a cesspool" warning. Although, reflecting on it, there are a lot of people I do like or respect here. There's a number of toxic weiners and boring (TO ME....) memelords but it would certainly be a lot worse if the game was more popular. While I do like a lot of the people, I do still believe that the overall "tone" of the community is oppressively Stupid in a few ways. Like, it's uncool™ to not be a whiny "ironic" jackass, or something like that.