• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 327
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
main-qimg-7c6148068e8b37e4818dbbb90c816398

Your pack isn't going to be taken down because you post download link.
In this thread you've made clear links to the original models (it's really good thing), so I see completely nothing not letting you post a DL link.
Ease the the process of getting your pack for the people :)

T r i s t a n

Banned
If anyone has any Star Wars characters they would like to see added in as a skin replacement I am willing to create an entire Skin "Pack" with multiple replacements involved. Simply attach a link to this thread with the character skin/model along with an existing default roster slot replacement suggestion (Ex: Rosh Penin now is Light Side Revan...) I will look into it as soon as possible. I am currently interested in making a Sith Eradicator Skin Replacement along with Naga Sadow... But Which Default MBII Character Slots to replace? I want to add multiple variants of the Sith Eradicator (As shown in pictures) but we shall see...

I'm a lurker but I had to register as soon as I saw this. Looks like you stole 90% of the peneke pack. If you're going to make a pack, maybe you should try to create your own base for it. Something as large as the peneke pack clearly took a lot of time to make. For you to take it and add a skin or two and call it your own is not fair. I recall you did the same thing with Tompas pack and it was removed from the forums. Think twice about taking a pack next time.

T r i s t a n

Banned
I'm a lurker but I had to register as soon as I saw this. Looks like you stole 90% of the peneke pack. If you're going to make a pack, maybe you should try to create your own base for it. Something as large as the peneke pack clearly took a lot of time to make. For you to take it and add a skin or two and call it your own is not fair. I recall you did the same thing with Tompas pack and it was removed from the forums. Think twice about taking a pack next time.
The pack I have suggested a download for above is basically a Peneke Pack Addon, if folks wish. I have stated so in the post, what you neglect to realize is that I do not do this out of malice or for popularity, I do this simply because I have edited Peneke's pack's slots to allow for my small patches to take their place. Revan replacement is mine, everything else is simply an enjoyment addon for the enjoyment of the player who likes Peneke's pack but perhaps disagrees with some replacements. That is where my pack comes in.
Your comment is exactly why I did not post a Download Link.

T r i s t a n

Banned
Further more, I have added a few more than "a skin or two" replacements to this skin replacement pack. I suppose you can go back to Lurking...

swagmaster

Model Fixer Dude
Movie Battles II Team
I stated that in this thread... I even posted the link already... Really dude?
what, i might've misread the first post, thought you didn't know who made it, i guess not :(

Dogpoop

Banned
I can't believe you just added two fucking things and put your name on and even have the audacity to say it's an extension of the peneke pack with your shitty ass skins added. I guess thats what happens when douche bags get 5 subscribers on YouTube they decide they're the shit and can go steal someone's credited work and put their name on it. That's like me shitting on your doorstep and saying it's my house. This community is already suffering the last thing we need is for your lazy ass to shit on someone's pack that they worked super hard on.

Penekowski

Armchair Developer
Movie Battles II Team
Hey Tristan, I think that you should've asked me before putting this. I'm working right now but I'll send you a pm later today and we'll take it from there. As I don't want you to get unnecessary heat from something that could be resolved privately.

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
<Removed by me> :p
P.S. Oh wait sorry, I misunderstood, so Revans don't relate to Penekepack.
Well, if he did just a separate .pk3 (not the whole Penekepack) with fixes and tweaks to his liking, and decided to share it, uhm, is that really a problem?
P.P.S. Why make Penekepack tweaks and fixes announcement in the same thread as Revans'?

Last edited:

swagmaster

Model Fixer Dude
Movie Battles II Team
hey, no fights, its a small extension, yes, but thats right now, gnome will add more later i'm sure