Just something to get you pumped

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need episode 3 anakin as jedi ASAP PLS just PLEASE
Don't listen to him, GoodolBen promised it when I made the forum poll successfully and won it on the old forum, just wait patiently as I do, and yes it is possible without changing all the anakins, but in worst case you just remove the EP2 one from jedi and add the EP3 instead, but people that needs to know already do so. I been waiting since August, next patch shall do the justice, as Ben Kenobi the wise master promised it to us :)

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Uh huh, well at the moment it makes no sense to move episode 3 Anakin over to Jedi from Sith, because as I explained there are few good Sith characters for players to choose from, whereas there are more than enough, including episode 2 Anakin, to choose from on Jedi side.

And one 'promise' doesn't guarantee it's gonna happen. I want hooded episode 3 Anakin back on Sith, but I sure as shit ain't gettin' that either.

Subaru

Not a car!
Donator
starwarsIII460.jpg

Looks pretty Jedi to me.

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
Uh huh, well at the moment it makes no sense to move episode 3 Anakin over to Jedi from Sith, because as I explained there are few good Sith characters for players to choose from, whereas there are more than enough, including episode 2 Anakin, to choose from on Jedi side.

And one 'promise' doesn't guarantee it's gonna happen. I want hooded episode 3 Anakin back on Sith, but I sure as shit ain't gettin' that either.

So add Nihilus and Sion.

While you're at it, give Cyan a proper combo-able thrust swing on W.

kthx

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Nihilus and Sion have never had good models made for them, they were previously ported from KOTOR, so until they are made, they won't be added to the game.

As for the cyan comment, I don't have one.

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
Nihilus and Sion have never had good models made for them, they were previously ported from KOTOR, so until they are made, they won't be added to the game.

As for the cyan comment, I don't have one.

I find it extremely hard to believe, that someone made multiple iterations of that monkey from Force Unleashed, but not of Sion/Nihilus. What a crime.

Also, on an unrelated note, I discovered a couple weeks ago, that Cyan is completely and utterly useless against good players that know how to time swing and counter combo, and the only way to even coming close to defeating them, is using Cyan as a sort of weaker blue, and using footwork to manage AC. Thus a combo-able thrust counting as a regular swing, and maybe a few dozen other changes I suggested a while ago, would be quite useful.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
So, I'm not actually sure why this thread is still open, but it definitely isn't the place for this kind of discussion, so I'm just going to go ahead and close it.

EDIT: Or I would, but I can't actually close threads in this section! Woops.

Status
Not open for further replies.