Yellow OP

What OP means in gaming

When used in the context of online gaming, OP stands for "overpowered."

"To say that a character, weapon, or skill is OP is to say that they're so strong that it gives the player an unfair advantage over others. It's overpowered because it's better than anything else in the game."

HAD a dualist who I've played a fair amount rage on me for not fighting The way he likes {no I was not running but even but even if I was} and using cyan. When i told him Yellow was op. He lost his SHIT. was weird.

Biggest cap. I was that duelist and you were the one getting mad cuz I ended the duel instead of chasing you (hold that w key harder). When I said "I'm here to duel, not run a marathon", you started ranting.

Biggest cap. I was that duelist and you were the one getting mad cuz I ended the duel instead of chasing you (hold that w key harder). When I said "I'm here to duel, not run a marathon", you started ranting.
Na I got no ego in this game. To much already In it already. But I will got off about yellow being OP. If you think i was running then you must want people to stand right in front of you. Also I think its funny when some one plays a pvp game tells some one to fight the way the want you to. My point was you did not have to rage quit . you were beating me so... It was weird.

If I was winning, it wasn't a rage quit. I got off the game due to boredom/having other things to do. You running away is not dueling. We are on a duel server. I'm not obligated to chase after you if you have no intentions of fighting. So I ended the duel and said I wasn't gonna chase you across the map and that was it until you got huffy. You are straight up lying guy.

bro I never even said your name you came in with BS just chill. I know you ego makes you feel like its a big deal but its not so keep posting and acting like a dumb ass or drop it.

P.S Yellow still OP

Y'all both mid fr fr on gahd

1662644396356.png