Wookiee and Super Battle Droid nerf is needed.

Now, I haven't been playing this game as long as anyone that will comment on this and tell me that I'm wrong, but I've played long enough to know that right now, I'm saying what we've all been saying and thinking; why hasn't this happened yet? Wookiee and SBD are both overpowered classes, and it seems like the entire community knows it. Not once have I ever been playing MBII and seen people disagree, and say that they're balanced.
For the sake of me not wanting to sound like an idiot with incorrect facts and no research, can anyone tell me why these classes are not overpowered or can anyone please add reasons why they are?

k4far

Banned
Donator
To me it feels like not much - being a Wookie amongst Mando snipers, that almost always headshot you (Prime for example). Rockets that always hit you and (2 rockets = death). Random nades that can take you down, then you are on hit or two from a blaster.

Wook has it is own unique adventages the mobility you can boost up using rage 2, being useful at ambushing. His weapon, blah pistol forever.
It is not like Wook can do much without rage on a 'normal' server. You are gunned down the moment you peak out of the corner.
That is the reality. (I would refrain from saying one class is too strong because I find it hard and unfair to die by an accident or being careless do not try to make it easier on yourselves even more.)

k4far

Banned
Donator
It is supposed to be Dark Souls like in many aspects. Being so hard to beat certain classes is making it all more enjoyable.

GoodOl'Ben

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
They're not that difficult to solo, I'll provide a bit more regarding their lunking big hitbox dilemma.

HP does not grant any sort of damage reduction like armor does, so it makes the math easier too. If I recall from eons past the math goes something likes this:
Extremities shots (Arms, legs) are multipled by 0.6
Body shots are multipled by 1.9-2.1
and headshots are multipled by 3.9

Roughly, these were old numbers so it could totally have changed, there's also a 5% randomizer tossed in there t o give some variance in damages.

So an unmodded pistol does 26 damage, hitting a wookiee in the head with that does 1/4th of his HP, 4-5 pistol shots on a large hitbox without any upgrades which ever class has downs a wookiee.
A pistol 3 can do the job in 3 shots with the math 40 x 3.9 = 156x3

An E11 the much more standarized weapon can put down a wookiee in
9 bodyshots 400 / 45.6 (24 x 1.9)
5 headshots 400 / 93.6 (24 x 3.9)

a projectile rifle deals 150 dmg
so it can outright 1 shot a wookiee with a headshot, and 2 shot to the body.
headshot dmg 585 (150 x 3.9)
bodyshot dmg 285 (150 x 1.9)

I would do all the weapons but they're in the library and the math is outlined in the first paragraph, so it's easy to put it all together.

In the end i'm just saying that wookiees are not as tanky as they appear, they've got a huge health pool but swiss cheese for armor to any sustained blaster fire, or well placed shots.

Wookiee headshot modifier is 3.0. Other characters have 3.5.

Got it.
3.5 HS multipler on all models with head hitboxes except wookiee which has 3.0.
Were my other hitzones correct or what are the multipliers?

GoodOl'Ben

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Got it.
3.5 HS multipler on all models with head hitboxes except wookiee which has 3.0.
Were my other hitzones correct or what are the multipliers?
Close enough. I believe chest area is 2.0 and legs are 0.6. Arms etc are 1.0 or something along those lines.

We made all damages a bit closer to each other at one point to make the damage feel less inconsistent. General rule of thumb: the higher you hit, the more damage you deal.

Either way, I think the balance is somewhat fine. The big thing for Wookiee though is that I think the Bowcaster doesn't quite match the movie fantasy of a Bowcaster. We have the big hits, we have the heavy impact, but the rate of fire is too rapid.