Wookie Rage-Caster

Kaj

So there's a glitch where the wook can use bowcaster in rage. More like an exploit. Got some demos of it.

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
LOL now this is smth I have to see.

AWESOME! even the fire rate gets faster. Tho why did you also send demos that didn't contain the bug? (the last one has the best bits)

Last edited:

Preston

Nerd
Yea saw this about a week ago lol funny stuff, honestly wasnt sure if it was a feature of not cause I dont use caster

Kaj

Tho why did you also send demos that didn't contain the bug? (the last one has the best bits)
I kinda just shoved them all together since I don't normally record demos. Sorry if a couple were a waste of time.

Still, I think this is a pretty big exploit that should be fixed.

i have never seen a thing like this but on a wookie this is new to me i don't understand how people keep finding these.........

D

Deleted member 1498

i have never seen a thing like this but on a wookie this is new to me i don't understand how people keep finding these.........
It happened once to a friend, then he kept trying to do it over and over again till he got it 100%

I can do it every and any time I want to. I didn't even look at the demos to figure it out... also happens with pistol. Surprisingly easy to reproduce.

Subaru

Not a car!
Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Yeah, this shouldn't be possible. Hopefully will be fixed for 1.4.

Subaru

Not a car!
Donator
Most of the team is busy with real life stuff at the moment, I make no guarantees about what will go in the next patch.

Most of the team is busy with real life stuff at the moment, I make no guarantees about what will go in the next patch.
mb2 team releasing one patch per year. Considering it it may be a good idea to eliminate all known bugs before the releasing the new version isn't it? Even if that means delaying the release.

Subaru

Not a car!
Donator
mb2 team releasing one patch per year. Considering it it may be a good idea to eliminate all known bugs before the releasing the new version isn't it? Even if that means delaying the release.
Mate, if we waited for that, releases would never get out. I'm hoping to do a 1.4.1 within a month after, though.