•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Wont work, just lags and finds no info, tho its open in firewall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please PLEASE post your new updates to the mod as zip´s aswell because the launcher wont work with my pc even tho i give it full acess in firewall etc.
Let me know when its done, latest update i have now is 1.3.2 halloween update. Now i cant join the official servers and cant find any servers in serverlist allthough i have the right sv_master1.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Well, if know wanna manual install, here is what you have to do:

1. Install Jedi Academy.
2. Patch it to version 1.01 (skip if your JA already 1.01).
3. Download Star Wars: Movie Battles II v1.3.1 download . Unpack it to your Jedi Academy\GameData folder so there will be such path: C:\Program Files\JediAcademy\GameData\MBII
4. Download http://www.moviebattles.org/download/servers/V1.3.1_V1.3.2_Upgrade.zip . Unpack it to same folder as in previous step, overwriting files with same names.
5. [Optional] You also will need some minimizer to make switching to other apps possible. You can use this: JA Minimizer . Run it before run game. You will be able to use F11 key to switch between mb2 and other tasks.
6. Start the game by launching file C:\Program Files\JediAcademy\GameData\Play_MBII.bat

Works for me.

Well, if know wanna manual install, here is what you have to do:

1. Install Jedi Academy.
2. Patch it to version 1.01 (skip if your JA already 1.01).
3. Download Star Wars: Movie Battles II v1.3.1 download . Unpack it to your Jedi Academy\GameData folder so there will be such path: C:\Program Files\JediAcademy\GameData\MBII
4. Download http://www.moviebattles.org/download/servers/V1.3.1_V1.3.2_Upgrade.zip . Unpack it to same folder as in previous step, overwriting files with same names.
5. [Optional] You also will need some minimizer to make switching to other apps possible. You can use this: JA Minimizer . Run it before run game. You will be able to use F11 key to switch between mb2 and other tasks.
6. Start the game by launching file C:\Program Files\JediAcademy\GameData\Play_MBII.bat

Works for me.
Thankz m8... Since ive played this mod for 7 years, i Think i can figure out the installation routines. Thankz anyways but... that is NOT the problem on this case.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Thankz m8... Since ive played this mod for 7 years, i Think i can figure out the installation routines. Thankz anyways but... that is NOT the problem on this case.
You shouldn't post so many duplicate messages, it's kinda flood.
Not a problem? But did you actually try what I suggested? If you did and it didn't work, you should check your firewall once again, seems like it blocks game connections. Also you must delete old master server fix (Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII folder\zzzzz_MBII.pk3), if have one.

You shouldn't post so many duplicate messages, it's kinda flood.
Not a problem? But did you actually try what I suggested? If you did and it didn't work, you should check your firewall once again, seems like it blocks game connections. Also you must delete old master server fix (Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII folder\zzzzz_MBII.pk3), if have one.
Yeh, lagspiked connection when i replyed. Sorry, didnt mean to. (Normally very stable conn) yes i ve done just that. Tho through steam.
Added files in correct folder, and updated. Dont have the old fix. Its not the firewall tho. I know theese things. I can join the game through ip in console and ive added some favorites but cant join official servers etc. This happend from one day to the next some 2 weeks ago. Since then tryed evrything.

LoU

R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Just to make it clear.

Please start new thread with info:
in-game nickname
Launcher logs
Launcher settings
Error you have received
Are you able to connect to other servers(non-officials)
What OS

Status
Not open for further replies.