[WIP] Shaak Ti Addon for Penekepack

For those of you that enjoy Penekepack, but want something a bit different for Shaak Ti.
This alternative skin mimics her appearance as seen on the Clone Wars TV show.
Right now, I consider this to be a work in progress, as this would be my first attempt at modding JK/MBII.
When I figure out how to get proper screenshots up, I'll do so. For now, click on the icon to download it, and see it for yourself.

Feedback is not only welcome, but needed, give it to me straight up, because it'll never improve if I get nothing but praise for it.

Upvote 0

swagmaster

Model Fixer Dude
Movie Battles II Team
It looks like a fairly well done reskin, but of course it isn't perfect, what I found when testing the model:
imgur album VNlXB
-Holes in the neck region, along with strangely textured parts around the neck (Wierd brown splotches)
-Odd looking hips area
-Hole in the tendrils when the model is moving

It looks like a fairly well done reskin, but of course it isn't perfect, what I found when testing the model:
-Holes in the neck region, along with strangely textured parts around the neck (Wierd brown splotches)
-Odd looking hips area
-Hole in the tendrils when the model is moving

Thanks for letting me know. I may be able to see about the neck issues, however I don't have any modelling experience, and so I'm not sure if I'll be able to resolve the issues with the lekku & beltline (at least in the near future.)