•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue why do my binds dissapear when I restart game?

Leo

Internal Beta Team
Check if your openjk.cfg in your MBII path (usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII) is not read only, if you see the binds the way you set them ingame in the config but on the next startup it's gonna be default, try "exec openjk" in console.

Check if your openjk.cfg in your MBII path (usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII) is not read only, if you see the binds the way you set them ingame in the config but on the next startup it's gonna be default, try "exec openjk" in console.
I dont have this file

look for jampconfig.cfg (because you use the default JAMP engine)

It would be better if you switched on a more recent engine :
On the MBII Launcher (see image below)

After doing so your file containing the binds will then be openjk.cfg and no longer jampconfig.cfg
In case none of these fix your problem please do a /reset all in your console or reinstall the game.
1709234127233.png

look for jampconfig.cfg (because you use the default JAMP engine)

It would be better if you switched on a more recent engine :
On the MBII Launcher (see image below)

After doing so your file containing the binds will then be openjk.cfg and no longer jampconfig.cfg
In case none of these fix your problem please do a /reset all in your console or reinstall the game.
View attachment 7810
THANKS!!!

Reactions: Leo