•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Where to find my crash logs

Most times while joining my game crashes right after I load in. It freezes and the sound effect it is playing just continues looping forever. I also cannot save my settings. No matter what I do, everytime I hit play in the launcher I always have to change all the settings from keybinds to audio settings to network settings. Any advice? Ty all.

D

Deleted member 8224

Crash logs are generated in the GameData folder.

You could also check that your jampconfig.cfg or openjk.cfg isn't set to read-only.
Depending on what engine you use. Both are located in GameData\MBII

Alternatively:
Setup your settings and keybinds then open the console (Shift + §) and type writeconfig yourconfignamhere - Obviously replace "yourconfignamehere" with what you want it to be named, and simply add it to be executed on game launch with +exec yourconfigname.cfg as a startup argument - Can be set in the command line box in the launcher.
Just be sure to actively use writeconfig whenever you update anything, or it will be overwritten on your next launch.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Most times while joining my game crashes right after I load in. It freezes and the sound effect it is playing just continues looping forever. I also cannot save my settings. No matter what I do, everytime I hit play in the launcher I always have to change all the settings from keybinds to audio settings to network settings. Any advice? Ty all.
Your settings are likely resetting because of the crashing as that can corrupt the settings file.

Please share your system specs (viewable in launcher settings).