•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Where can i play the newmap? mb2_duel_cargoheist

Lee

never experienced a build where the newmap wasn't on any of the servers even the official. why even make us dl it?

Where can i play the newmap? mb2_duel_cargoheist

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
It's on the servers. You just haven't been on one running it... or tried to RTV to it when it is empty (I can't speak for other servers but I did add it to the duel map list on officials).

You could also just load the map on your local client via the create menu, or /devmap mb2_duel_cargoheist in the console.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Yes. I didn't say it was in the rotation. I said you could RTV to it.

It's not in the main rotation as I didn't think it was really suited to a large number of duelists.

As for your original comment which seems slightly confrontational.
never experienced a build where the newmap wasn't on any of the servers even the official. why even make us dl it?
You would have been downloading an update for mb2_smuggler anyway. So... yes, I'm sure you really felt that extra download time. /s

Lee

i have no idea what ur issue is....and ur the one making assumptions. but whatever. give me server names.

checking again....not on us official fa...not on euro open....so its where?

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
well then what open or fa server has it?????????????????????????? cause the other guy i bet is gonna say its 'duel' so its 'duel mode only'.....which is wrong in so many ways.

Why are you so fucking hostile jesus christ.

No he wouldn't say something like that, because that is dumb and he knows better, plus the fact that we have other maps just like it. Like rcbridge duel.

Lee

where???????????????????????????? wuts the fa for it? placeholder? real? what servers have it????? i dont find these questions hostile. ill leave and wait for answer then, cool? ok.

also that was potentially savage, what u just said. i appreciate the faith and humour.

Lindsey

Movie Battles II Team
giphy.gif

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
I added a few of the smaller FA maps to the RTV list on the official FA servers. Hopefully no one takes the opportunity to troll with changing to those maps when the server is packed (this happened before).