[Voice & Model replacements]

The link is up and live!

Browse and download my replacements here

Contents and description:

1. Atris - The grey-haired jedi hottie from KOTOR2 (model replacement -> replaces Visas on rebels)
2. Christian Bale rant voice replacement - available to mandos, clones and Darth Maul (cause why not)
3. Eminem voice replacement -> It replaces both light and dark side Anakin's voice to Eminem song's best parts
4. Farting SBD, farting soldier pack. Actually Kenneth Copeland's hilarious speeches and performances inspired me to create this in 2007
5. G-Dragon voice replacement -> Replaces Kit Fisto's voice with some funny korean pop. Yet again, why not
6. Gálvölgyi -> Hungarian comedian who replaces Rax Joris's voice and Porkins'. Only Hungarians shall DL this
7. Go Hard replacement -> What's her name. Uh.. Serra Keto sings the song "Go Hard" by Kreyshawn. gets addictive, you've been warned
8. Sherlock Holmes replacement, with the farting preacher's voice -> Model & sound replacement -> Replaces Kyle Katarn (jedi)
9. Lee Jin Pyo -> the typical abusive angry shouting korean dad from a drama I watched and loved called City Hunter. Replaces Kyle Katarn (hero)
10. Lim Chang Jung Replacement -> Rosh Penin now sings parts of the song called Open the door which entertains me on a level out of this world
11. Rabszolgalány Replacement -> A Hungarian gypsy singing parts of the song "pretty slave girl" . Regarding gypsy music: it's so bad, that it's good
12. Saber sounds Replacement -> quite neat saber on and off sounds, they're the same ones used in my frag vids
13. Gálvölgyi 2 -> Hungarian comedian part 2. move along
14. Jolly -> This song.. sang by Lando Calrissian. Tbh it's one of the funniest replacements I've made
15. (In progress) Alex Jones, the saviour of SBDs, the biggest enemy of globalists

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The link is up and live!

Browse and download my replacements here

Contents and description:

1. Atris - The grey-haired jedi hottie from KOTOR2 (model replacement -> replaces Visas on rebels)
2. Christian Bale rant voice replacement - available to mandos, clones and Darth Maul (cause why not)
3. Eminem voice replacement -> It replaces both light and dark side Anakin's voice to Eminem song's best parts
4. Farting SBD, farting soldier pack. Actually Kenneth Copeland's hilarious speeches and performances inspired me to create this in 2007
5. G-Dragon voice replacement -> Replaces Kit Fisto's voice with some funny korean pop. Yet again, why not
6. Gálvölgyi -> Hungarian comedian who replaces Rax Joris's voice and Porkins'. Only Hungarians shall DL this
7. Go Hard replacement -> What's her name. Uh.. Serra Keto sings the song "Go Hard" by Kreyshawn. gets addictive, you've been warned
8. Sherlock Holmes replacement, with the farting preacher's voice -> Model & sound replacement -> Replaces Kyle Katarn (jedi)
9. Lee Jin Pyo -> the typical abusive angry shouting korean dad from a drama I watched and loved called City Hunter. Replaces Kyle Katarn (hero)
10. Lim Chang Jung Replacement -> Rosh Penin now sings parts of the song called Open the door which entertains me on a level out of this world
11. Rabszolgalány Replacement -> A Hungarian gypsy singing parts of the song "pretty slave girl" . Regarding gypsy music: it's so bad, that it's good
12. Saber sounds Replacement -> quite neat saber on and off sounds, they're the same ones used in my frag vids
13. Gálvölgyi 2 -> Hungarian comedian part 2. move along
14. Jolly -> This song.. sang by Lando Calrissian. Tbh it's one of the funniest replacements I've made
15. (In progress) Alex Jones, the saviour of SBDs, the biggest enemy of globalists

Lol. The Troll way to play MB2. The only way to play MB2 :D

<3