•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue VM_Create on UI failed

Hello everyone! I need your help.
I can't play MBII and the reason for this is as follows: when I start the game it immediately crashes. As a result of this, the writing
VM_Create on UI failed appears. How can I fix it?

6NiHPeBRuyM.jpg

Moreover, when the launcher installed all the files, it showed me a writing like this: Maximum download attempts reached. Because of this I can't press PLAY

something wrong with the textures. after having entered the server, all the textures were mixed up, and the same was about the main menu.

Last edited:

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
MBII Launcher => Settings => repair installation.

Post a screenshot of GameData\base folder.

Please an actual screenshot, not crappy phone photo.
Родина им дала клавишу Printscreen — нажимай! Нажимай Printscreen, блядь! Не хочу, хочу жрать говно!

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
lol bro wtf
You gotta be joking me
Seriously, you put those all in base folder?! Really?
Delete or move into some unrelated folder all those files, except those four from vanilla Jedi Academy -- leave assets0.pk3, assets1.pk3, assets2.pk3, assets3.pk3 in "base".
This is how "base" directory is supposed to look like:

ebee1157e4de.png

Edit: Oh wait, the first screenshot with zz_MBModels files -- is it base or MBII directory?!
You aren't supposed to put any MBII files into base folder, they all belong to "MBII" catalog. And don't put any third-party files inside MBII folder until your issues are fixed.

Last edited: