[VIDEO] The Omelette Prince - The Beginning [Teaser]

Greetings fellow Embeet00rians!

I'm happy to announce that The Omelette Prince himself collaborated with my shady forces, and we have made a teaser for his upcoming frag video (which will consist of the sickest melee + quick throw kills).

The video is uploading right now to Youtube at 1080P @ 60FPS of course. Will post is as soon as it's done.

Stay tuned!

EDIT: Video uploaded!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Fletcher Time

Master of Puppets
Donator
Community Liason
Awesome! If you're like me and want to make sure the video looks the best it can, make sure your bitrates are set to YouTube's standards so it doesn't get over-compressed. I see to many videos with extremely high bitrates looking like crap because of YouTube's compression.

Recommended video bitrates for uploads

Thanks for the info ^^ I'm open to suggestions. I used 36 Mbps for this vid, which ended up these 6 mins into a 1,6gb file. Does it look over-compressed to you personally by the way?

Fletcher Time

Master of Puppets
Donator
Community Liason
It looks fine if you just want to meet modern standards, however if you are looking to better improve the quality, I would use 12 Mbps for 1080p60. Not only will it look better on YouTube, but it will take much less time to render and upload. You will also get a much smaller file.