[VIDEO] The demise of Lord Vader & casually spamming classes on TR Deathstar

Hey!

This is as fresh as it gets, from last night. Crispy af. We've encountered some random ass guy who's suffering from narcissitic disorder and we thought it would be fun to push his buttons.

As EU players, it always feels exclusive to be able to play on TR Deathstar during the times when every EU is basically dead. It's just a different experience, but definitely a good one.

This is where the fun begins:

Upvote 0
Hey!

This is as fresh as it gets, from last night. Crispy af. We've encountered some random ass guy who's suffering from narcissitic disorder and we thought it would be fun to push his buttons.

As EU players, it always feels exclusive to be able to play on TR Deathstar during the times when every EU is basically dead. It's just a different experience, but definitely a good one.

This is where the fun begins:

Sup shady! What is that soundpack your using? Mind linking?

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
dang bro u got the whole squad laughin. also wtf is that fucking camera cheat

Whilst I'm hacking a panel, I like to be aware of my surroundings.

I have two binds that let me do this.

1st - bind N "cg_thirdpersoncameradamp 0" - this one lets me see myself from the last position of the camera. the camera doesn't move, but I can see everything that's going on around me. I even used this when I'm being chased.

2nd - bind 9 "cg_ThirdPersonCameraDamp 0.3" - this just simply resets the camera back to normal.

Enjoy

you use 0.3 by default? anything below 1 feels really bad to me, crosshair goes all over the place when you move