US US ALL Applying for Administrator position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaikanatar

US Official Server Admin
In-Game nickname: CB| Jaik

MBII Experience: How long have you been playing MBII: April, 2016. 1000+ hours logged (rip)

Description: I am an active MBII'er, on every day give or take a few days at times. I've befriended a lot of friendly and skilled players along the way, which led me into joining a clan, and I eventually took up the responsibility of SMOD in said clans. I now spend most of my time training newcomers in CB, and keeping our servers under control, yay.

Admin experience: DOM servers, Cerberus (CB) servers, Duelist Hangout, GRM Nation server

Reason: With the new update about to happen, I forsee an influx in new players coming. There aren't as many active US Official admins now as there were in the past, and I figured I could be of some help in that regard.

References: Who in the community might vouch for your conduct? Jaaros, Altroll, Tempest, Vix, Sammybeaux

In-Game nickname: CB| Jaik

MBII Experience: How long have you been playing MBII: April, 2016. 1000+ hours logged (rip)

Description: I am an active MBII'er, on every day give or take a few days at times. I've befriended a lot of friendly and skilled players along the way, which led me into joining a clan, and I eventually took up the responsibility of SMOD in said clans. I now spend most of my time training newcomers in CB, and keeping our servers under control, yay.

Admin experience: DOM servers, Cerberus (CB) servers, Duelist Hangout, GRM Nation server

Reason: With the new update about to happen, I forsee an influx in new players coming. There aren't as many active US Official admins now as there were in the past, and I figured I could be of some help in that regard.

References: Who in the community might vouch for your conduct? Jaaros, Altroll, Tempest, Vix, Sammybeaux

im not sure about the "there aren't many active admins" part im mostly around whenever a US server is online other than that, i do believe perhaps a check up on the current admin list is required, i mostly say this because there are people that postulated themselfs as Admins and arent even enforcing it with their prescence in game over the official servers, its mostly me and some other in a random manner which i rarely see.

Jaikanatar

US Official Server Admin
Oh most definitely Kimmy there are, I just mean in comparison to the past

Oh most definitely Kimmy there are, I just mean in comparison to the past
what we need is more active people and less quantity cause if you checked the current admin list we have a lot of names there that doesnt even play mb2 anymore or just dont get around US servers or they just dont admin at all.

Jaikanatar

US Official Server Admin
Definitely. Hopefully new update will help. I remember kotaku or whatever posted an article on MBII one time and there was a solid increase of new players. Need more publicity

Status
Not open for further replies.