[UPDATING] Private Servers SMOD List in the Official Discord

k4far

Banned
Donator
Let's get more fierce with Batmad and other pests. They have scared enough players from our game. We can give them a hard time by communicating better between ourselves.

If you can just provide a list of your members from the Official Discord all your SMOD owners can be for a shout in case something would happening on your server. We currently have: BG, FTG, CB, J|, OFFICIAL EU/US.
@<server name> Admins (ex. @{BG} Server Admins)

We need to get the lists of active SMOD users (with Discord names):

Hello K4. Council forced me to do this, so here is a list of the current TIN admins:
  • PuNk
  • Remalus
  • Side
  • Krystilia
  • Puskie
  • Galestari
  • Mitchell
  • Stefferman
  • Michau
  • Sambyka
  • Onar
  • Hessu
  • Tyger
  • Fridge

Last edited:

k4far

Banned
Donator
Forwarded to @MaceMadunusus.

@Kryst we need you TIN Admins to get: (Tyger, Onar, Sambyka, Galestari, Fridge) to join OFFICIAL Discord or provide tags if different names. Everybody who could be found in the list you provided us with is already available for a "@TIN Server Admins" ping.

Last edited:
Will do it when I'm home and edit this post )

EDIT here:

Me
House - he's banned from Discord can he get unbanned @someone
Lenny
Jewbacca
Recourse
Snover
Shatatel
Kyras
Fiste
Jon
Rosey

Last edited:

k4far

Banned
Donator
!admins
MEE6BOT-Today at 4:18 PM

Please use the following groups depending on the server: @ {BG} Server Admins, @ [FTG] Server Admins, @ CB Server Admins, @ J| Server Admins, @ AOD Server Admins, @ TIN Server Admins, @ Cult Server Admins, @ EU Official Admins, @ US Official Admins.

Don't forget to remove the space between the @ and the group name!

Any [tR], Kogotah, GGU, Absinthium, Great Sith Empire, -M.A.F-, ^dK REKT, Harmon¥, Resurgence, Legacy owners/admins around?