Unban request

I need an unban request for GJO duel server since I cannot post my request on the Official Server Chat I need help getting unbanned from the community. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

I feel like that server was set up just so they can troll people with smod, to make up for their subpar sabering skills

I feel like you are trolling on servers provoking admins to ban you because of your absolute shittier skills. You run away and avoid dueling anyone that dominantly beats you once and then proceed to shittalk them because your ego has been hurt. Stop talking a big game when you're shit and grow up.

to make up for their subpar sabering skills
4dd0ed7edc34f56f32729606e4baafdd.png

Lol @ "run away"... I duel anyone and usually lame those that think they're too good to fight, you know, people like you?

Nice out of context screenshot. Was probably while I was being gangbanged by 5 of you degenerates

You sure as hell ran from me every time I beat you once. You just run around and wait for some other newbie to approach you to fight them. You're spamming blue like crazy and still can't win against any decent players, so stop talking about "skill" please, even k4 has more credibility to talk in that area than you.

You must have been posing as somebody else in a server you don't have admin in as usual, coz whenever I see u with tags on you're usually stood still pretending to be afk and booting people

I afk most of the time, I get easily distracted when alt tabbed and often forget that I'm still in game. If you're gonna act like a normal person, want to duel for real and not be a total bitch then hit me up on discord or forum and it's on.