trying to reach someone from CA

just playing on clonearmy[NA]Legends server tonight and got banned for some reason unknown to me. I wasn't tking or griefing anyone, or even in chat up to that point. so I get killed and in spec waiting for match to restart and boom it just kicks me and says im banned. I don't have a vpn either so thats ruled out. Anyone who can point me in the right direction on who to speak with about getting unbanned would be greatly appreciated. cant seem to find them on discord??

Fuse294

FA Contributor
Donator
Internal Beta Team
if there's something trolls and scrimmers can agree on is the fact that CA is a stinky shit toothpaste of a clan, half the people i know are permabanned there. i think, historically, most clone-related clans have been dogwater, and CA certainly continues that tradition.
We have only so much patience for trolling, with that said a recent issue with mishandling of mod ingame has the CA Staff Team re-evaluating who get's SMOD and what powers are given with it, @Jedirep. if you dm me in discord I'll handle this for you.

just playing on clonearmy[NA]Legends server tonight and got banned for some reason unknown to me. I wasn't tking or griefing anyone, or even in chat up to that point. so I get killed and in spec waiting for match to restart and boom it just kicks me and says im banned. I don't have a vpn either so thats ruled out. Anyone who can point me in the right direction on who to speak with about getting unbanned would be greatly appreciated. cant seem to find them on discord??
I think I saw you playing yesterday when you got banned. Pretty shitty server if you get banned for no reason, unless a member of Clone army can come out and elaborate on why you got banned.

Fuse294

FA Contributor
Donator
Internal Beta Team
I think I saw you playing yesterday when you got banned. Pretty shitty server if you get banned for no reason, unless a member of Clone army can come out and elaborate on why you got banned.
For the sake of transparency, our moderation policy is very clear in that any and all action a moderator takes, even if it's just a 1 minute mute MUST be recorded in our discord, this allows us to track not just the rule breakers but also our server staff, our smod punishment guide is also very clear on how to handle specific incidents and a permaban without a warning is only reserved for things like Doxxing, Aimbotting and purposefully crashing the server with exploits.

I can confirm that nothing was recorded during this incident and thus invalidates the ban entirely, as I previously stated, contact me in discord with your I.P. and I will lift the ban. @Jedirep.