TR CLAN IS RUINING MB2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think i want to be unbanned from your shitty server? Fuck your server. I have been called the N word multiple times by your admins and did you ever hear me get butthurt? sure they were dicks and terrible human beings but i simply insulted them back and kept moving. i didnt get butthurt and want to permanantly ban them like an emotionally insecure manchild that crys over what strangers say on the internet. but when fear gets called a "mean ol word" he/she wants to play the victim and ban me. your server is pathetic and ran by neckbeards in their mid thirtys that still live in there parents house. Fear you are a loser. and i mean that in the most sincere way possible. You are a no life loser that will never amount to anything more then a admin to a toxic server that can dish it out but can't take it. you have the mentality of a mentally retarded 8 year old with the emotional capacity of a pubescent teenage girl. your server is a joke and the people who play on it frequently are weak fools that most likely wear adult dipers and cant go 5 seconds without having to wipe the drool off their face and the cum stains from their clothing.

You think i want to be unbanned from your shitty server? Fuck your server. I have been called the N word multiple times by your admins and did you ever hear me get butthurt? sure they were dicks and terrible human beings but i simply insulted them back and kept moving. i didnt get butthurt and want to permanantly ban them like an emotionally insecure manchild that crys over what strangers say on the internet. but when fear gets called a "mean ol word" he/she wants to play the victim and ban me. your server is pathetic and ran by neckbeards in their mid thirtys that still live in there parents house. Fear you are a loser. and i mean that in the most sincere way possible. You are a no life loser that will never amount to anything more then a admin to a toxic server that can dish it out but can't take it. you have the mentality of a mentally retarded 8 year old with the emotional capacity of a pubescent teenage girl. your server is a joke and the people who play on it frequently are weak fools that most likely wear adult dipers and cant go 5 seconds without having to wipe the drool off their face and the cum stains from their clothing.
Welp ok have fun on the other servers IG u will be missed..... We lost a good man this day some say his autism will never be forgotten....

PS:If u don't wanna get banned maybe u should not sit there and spam the same sentence over and over in chat and then try and get the whole server to do it. That is what warranted it spamming isn't ok just so your aware have a good day madam.

PSS: Forgot to mention im a 21 year old male who has already amounted to plenty in life got a stable job and am saving up for my masters degree in Game Design
sincerely yours truly :D

PSSS: Also one last thing. This is legit a repeat of your forum posts of AOD between multiple servers if u want everyone to take your posts seriously maybe u should not sound like a home schooled child with Downs and then maybe just maybe we'll take u seriously.

O right I read back and also found something contradictory.. how can u be mad at the server when u go there knowing its freedom of speech besides spamming ur ass off like u have a broken keybind? Im half black and people use the n word on me all the time get over it. Like noob posted I think u just might be a little too sensitive and are trying to find an excuse as to why ur trolling was justified? Idk...

Last edited:

Lervish

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Locking cos I don't see this going anywhere.

Best to play elsewhere. That stuff sucks but the devs can't do much to change the way admins or players behave. Can only encourage better ways. Also, if you feel harrassed /ignore and /cg_teamchatsonly or turning the chat off completely are good ways to not see all the BS in chat and focus on the game. :cool:

Also what the fuck people if you don't have anything proper to say don't post at all. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.