•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Launcher Torrent Issue

So I downloaded the torrent and made sure the files went into the GameData folder (base and MovieBattlesII). When I open the launcher, click install, and set the folder location to GameData, it asks for basic installation or complete. I click either one of those options and it begins downloading the game from scratch all over again even though I downloaded using the torrent version. It doesn't seem to be recognizing the files that I downloaded. I tried to delete the MBII Launcher folder as suggested in another post but that didn't seem to fix the problem and downloading it through the launcher is brutally slow.

Here is a screenshot of my game data folder:
F0x4bQi.png

Last edited:
I tried moving all the contents of MovieBattlesII into gamedata and deleted the empty folder, and the launcher still wants to download the entire game.

I tried moving all the contents of MovieBattlesII into gamedata and deleted the empty folder, and the launcher still wants to download the entire game.
This should be an easy drag and drop, drag everything into the gamedata folder and do a repair under settings. If that don't work; Here is something that could work but no idea if it will.

Okay do a clean wipe, wipe everything mb2 related in that thing.
Don't touch what you torrented.

Run the launcher and let it download for like a minute.
Go into the folder of gamedata and look at what folders the launcher created.
Compare it to your torrent batch, and drag the contents into each respected folder.

Example.

You have a folder called "MBII" in the torrent you downloaded.
And the launcher creates a folder called "MBII".
Open your "MBII" folder and select everything inside it and drag it into the folder the launcher created.
Repeat this process for all the corresponding folders. Then stop the download and do a repair under settings.

Last edited:
ieuldk.png

I am going to re bump this for other people to read.
Yo if we help you, and it works. Please say it works, I stayed up like an extra 3 hours waiting for this guy to respond so I could help him or try too.
I don't need "thank you" or anything, just tell me it works and that is all I need.

This also helps other people who have the same problems, because they have a verified solution.

Last edited: