to anyone wanting to join gonk's discord

the link to gonk's discord is hidden within my posts on this forum. you might think i'm always schizoposting, but i've actually been sending encrypted messages this entire time. starting from my first post, take the letter you find every 6 characters (6 is the total number of gods in the gonk pantheon). after you're done with all my posts, you'll be left with a string of approximately 56 letters. shift said letters using the appropriate method which you'll know if you've studied your gonk lore, for it has been heavily hinted at. then arrange those letters, and you'll be left with a riddle. if you've read volumes four through eight of Tales of a Young Goblin, and the relevant passages from the old Templars's testament (+), you'll have sufficient knowledge to solve this riddle. after solving it, you will be in possession of a passcode. join the gonk server when it's empty, and this is very important, for if you do the next step while there are people on the server, you'll be permabanned. so, join the server when the only company you have is your own, and write the passcode into teamchat. you'll receive a whisper with a phone number. call said number, and the only thing you'll hear is a heavily modulated voice, singing what appears to be the gonk's anthem. record the conversation, then perform a spectrum analysis on said recording. you'll find several out of place notes, some, shorter than others. this is morse code. translate this code and the result will be coordinates, coordinates to the nearest treasure location in your country. gonk's web of influence goes far and wide, and we've made sure that every country in the entire world has at least 2 treasure locations, except france. fuck france. go to this location, make sure to bring a shovel. you must go alone, we have a sniper watching and he'll take all of you down, should you decide to bring company. now, begins the dig. if you're a moviebattler this will be the first time in your life picking up a shovel, but you must stay determined and keep digging. suddenly, you'll hit something solid, dig around some more and then take your well earned treasure. it is a real life sized gonk droid. press the red button on the right side of his head, and the black panel in the middle will light up, displaying what you've been seeking this entire time, the link to gonk's discord. you may now gaze upon the ancient knowledge found within our virtual temple.

the link to gonk's discord is hidden within my posts on this forum. you might think i'm always schizoposting, but i've actually been sending encrypted messages this entire time. starting from my first post, take the letter you find every 6 characters (6 is the total number of gods in the gonk pantheon). after you're done with all my posts, you'll be left with a string of approximately 56 letters. shift said letters using the appropriate method which you'll know if you've studied your gonk lore, for it has been heavily hinted at. then arrange those letters, and you'll be left with a riddle. if you've read volumes four through eight of Tales of a Young Goblin, and the relevant passages from the old Templars's testament (+), you'll have sufficient knowledge to solve this riddle. after solving it, you will be in possession of a passcode. join the gonk server when it's empty, and this is very important, for if you do the next step while there are people on the server, you'll be permabanned. so, join the server when the only company you have is your own, and write the passcode into teamchat. you'll receive a whisper with a phone number. call said number, and the only thing you'll hear is a heavily modulated voice, singing what appears to be the gonk's anthem. record the conversation, then perform a spectrum analysis on said recording. you'll find several out of place notes, some, shorter than others. this is morse code. translate this code and the result will be coordinates, coordinates to the nearest treasure location in your country. gonk's web of influence goes far and wide, and we've made sure that every country in the entire world has at least 2 treasure locations, except france. fuck france. go to this location, make sure to bring a shovel. you must go alone, we have a sniper watching and he'll take all of you down, should you decide to bring company. now, begins the dig. if you're a moviebattler this will be the first time in your life picking up a shovel, but you must stay determined and keep digging. suddenly, you'll hit something solid, dig around some more and then take your well earned treasure. it is a real life sized gonk droid. press the red button on the right side of his head, and the black panel in the middle will light up, displaying what you've been seeking this entire time, the link to gonk's discord. you may now gaze upon the ancient knowledge found within our virtual temple.
Gonk has a server now? When I join Gonk I always seeing this text saying Gonk doesn’t have a discord server it’s nice that Newton finally added a server after 103683 years of the community asking (I feel old now), also when is death star 2?

I have followed this path, and the secrets and lores that were divulged to me beggared belief. I was reborn anew, and sacrificed my one eye, and a Teste to give thanks for this great and terrible knowledge I was allowed to ascertain.

I would like to come in, please

Blaze, I got rid of the aliits, I killed them! the war is over, but you betrayed me, BUNCH OF JUDAS! When I return, I will make you suffer

Our friendship is over, you gonk members suffered for what they did to your Hero

gold-roger-one-piece.gif

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Gonk discord is a private club for droid deviants