There is a spectre haunting MB2...

The spectre of WookieBuffing. All the old powers of JKA and MB2 have entered into an unholy alliance to exorcise this spectre; tR and Lindsey, AOD and LS, 501st and Mandos.

Folks these old powers they're no good! All these wookie mains, very handsome and very STRONG wookie mains they come up to me and say
"BIG DOG there is a spectre haunting MB2, and you know what? They're RIGHT! These devs are very very nasty people very rude people and are very unfair to the wookie mains.
They are stealing our stagger and knockback duration and no one is doing anything about it. The wookies come up to me and they say "BIG DOG will you lead the revolution?"
And i turn to these beautiful big handsome wookie mains and i gotta tell them "look, the instruments of "gameplay balancing" will be used to bring about its destruction"
The means of gameplay production no one will seize them. and i say "jeez well if they wont seize it i sure as hell will! believe me you have to trust me."
"LucasArts never seized the means of gameplay production but guess what? IM GOING TO AND IM GOING TO SEIZE THEM QUICKLY!"