CLAN The High Society

As a way to deal with the continued rejection and discrimination in the Movie Battles Community I am making a new clan where all will be welcome and accepted: The High Society. It is my hope that this clan will grow strong one day and turn into one big family, bigger and better than any seen in the mbii community before. It will not only be new user friendly, but also full of and run by veterans who are masters in their lightsaber wielding techniques. All outcasts and new players are welcome, as well as anyone unhappy with their current clan and the way things are run there (such as tin). Please don’t hesitate to contact me by joining my temporary club on discord Join the Urma’s Clubhouse Discord Server! where we can build up The High Society and its members, and start off what will one day be great and vast.
Peace be with you all, brothers.
Urma, out

Fuck it, i'll join if you're in need of A-OK gunner who plays on NA West servers. I won't join just yet though; my in-game name is "Welsh Archer from Agincourt" so if I join a clan I need to drop the role play name and shorten it to "Welsh Archer" :/

As a way to deal with the continued rejection and discrimination in the Movie Battles Community I am making a new clan where all will be welcome and accepted: The High Society. It is my hope that this clan will grow strong one day and turn into one big family, bigger and better than any seen in the mbii community before. It will not only be new user friendly, but also full of and run by veterans who are masters in their lightsaber wielding techniques. All outcasts and new players are welcome, as well as anyone unhappy with their current clan and the way things are run there (such as tin). Please don’t hesitate to contact me by joining my temporary club on discord Join the Urma’s Clubhouse Discord Server! where we can build up The High Society and its members, and start off what will one day be great and vast.
Peace be with you all, brothers.
Urma, out
cultist clan remake snakes