The fall of the tryharders....

What's the point? The tryharders won't stop, you can call me crazy, but many other trolls think the same as me, the gonk's secret the gonk didn't share, if it was the gonk who made the troll, then I will have to become the concept of troll, the prophecy says that every thousand years a chosen one would come to save all his people, entitled Gogo, a chaotic neutral creature, who follows only his emotions in search of power, the only reason for Gogo to be like this, was that the tryharders made him become this, since the betrayal of the Brazilians... and the abuse of fives and his comrades, who had their downfall!

In the end, after the death of bob and his friends, blaze named me the chosen one, the one who will save gonk from his damn homosexual scum...

Even if my friends betrayed me, even if Kefku and Kimmy sealed their hatred for me, even if I have no salvation, I believe that my kindness has long been blown away by the wind, hope, I have to save my troll friends, for that, all tryharders will have their downfall... Goodbye.

648be851e504c0b1ebdd398380b2529c.jpg