the execution of order 66, operation Gonking.

After Gogo was banished and labeled a criminal by everyone, he was sent to another world... but upon returning he recognized his mistakes, and apologized to the trolls(or not...) but in his rest from banishment, he was we scrimmers/aliit clan, where he was welcomed by Onar, the dark Lord of the siths, the greatest tryharder, who surpasses even fives and the rest, he taught me the power, the true power of a troll, he showed me that before being a tryharder he was once a troll, so the trolls tried a counterattack to once and for all destroy Onar who had the administrative power of Lindsey/Unguided, and just as Onar was about to be defeated by Bob, I cut his arm with my saber, giving hope to Onar, killing him then making him fall from the buildings of Coruscant, directly to his death(maybe), and then Onar gave me a new name... Ghonker Ghonker, and sent me to the Jedi Temple in Gonk, there were all the trolls, so I went towards the temple with a battalion of tryharders... with an iron fist, relentless, we destroyed all the Trolls inside, and in a battle against Blaze directly on the council, we had a confrontation legendary, showing both spaces and realities falling apart... Ghonker with his pulsating red saber put an end to blaze, cutting his torso, Ghonker in triumph received his master onar directly into his new temple, but with a quick blow, taken by the forces of trolls and tryharders, blinded by power, took onar's life, taking his powers, saying. — This day will be remembered for millennia, I, Gogo, brought peace, balance, and honor to my new empire!
images - 2024-08-07T152759.070.jpeg