The child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
I rarely stop by the MB2 discord because I don't really play the game these days. But on this occasion I commented on a discussion in the beta test section about how we could improve the game. We were talking about dueling maps. Mace came and butted in, called me part of the problem and blamed me for 'bad' things and derailing the dev process. I then said he shouldn't blame the players that give feedback to try and improve the game, but should instead blame the devs for failure to advance the game. I said I wasn't going to have this autistic conversation with him to put an end to the stupid derailing and get back to discussing how we could improve the game. And I called him mad anus which I think is funny. He then said bye and banned be from discord like the emotionally incontinent little child that he is.

I can only say that if he wants to look for problems as to why MB2 isn't moving forward, he need look no further than himself and his rambunctious attitude. You should not allow children so much power, lest they abuse it. And if he is upset about me saying mad anus then perhaps he should grow a pair of balls and at least warn me instead of outright REE banning me from discord, especially when I am talking about how to improve the game. Gee I wonder why MB2 never gets better, could it be because someone is banning people? Ohoho.

Anyway I just wanted to let everyone know just how much of a child Mad anus is and maybe incur a forum ban. We will see how much more the authority this child holds will be abused to shut me down rather than replying to things I have said and having an adult conversation, which he seems incapable of. It is no good having emotionally unstable ppl in power, so may I perhaps suggest you limit the childs power until he has shown himself mature enough to handle discussions of adult subjects and verbal jabs.

Enjoy drama:)

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
You were temp banned for insults, it is a rule. Had you not said that last line, you would have been fine.

You are only temp banned though.

However, you're now disputing moderation in public forums, rather than moderation forums. Lets see how well that works out for you.

Edit: Also showing one side of it, not giving full details or anything.... really gonna work out well for you.

Last edited:

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
You were temp banned for insults, it is a rule. Had you not said that last line, you would have been fine.

You are only temp banned though.

However, you're now disputing moderation in public forums, rather than moderation forums. Lets see how well that works out for you.

Yeah I am. Go ahead and ban me for MB2 and beta forums for calling you mad anus because you get so emotional and derail every discussion I have instead of contributing anything useful.

Bob-Billy

KotOR Mapper & Cultist
Movie Battles II Team
And I called him mad anus which I think is funny.

1494155675-risibaille.png

I got muted in the beta channel for calling mace out on acting unprofessionally. I even provided a solution to the admin stuff on the discord but I was told to fuck off by Mace.

remove his privs, he gets offended over nothing

You got muted in the beta channel because you have nothing to do there my friend. You are an alpha male. You should post in the alpha channel

Picking on mace is a pretty trendy activity nowadays.

I can understand why he would get stressed at every little thing.

It might seem like little things to you, but because of what the community regularly does to him and what he puts up with, these little things add up. Just be patient with Mace and I'm sure he'll be patient with you. This thread reeks of serious bait, so it's clear you're not just his victim.

I got muted in the beta channel for calling mace out on acting unprofessionally. I even provided a solution to the admin stuff on the discord but I was told to fuck off by Mace.

remove his privs, he gets offended over nothing
i think just by reading your name in game or forums/discord requires an insta mute/tempban just incase :oops::p

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
This thread reeks of serious bait, so it's clear you're not just his victim.

Like i said, it wasn't the mad anus that triggered the ban. I really don't care if you say that because I actually think its kinda funny and I change my own name to that once in a while. It was the autism bit. When you go to that, you've gone too far.

Sev conveniently leaves things out.

[12:04 PM]MaceMadunusus:
-------- could do much better things with his time
[12:04 PM]SeV:
It's up to him isn't it.
like making something that works for EVERYONE
not just selfish saberists
[12:05 PM]MaceMadunusus:
if you want to run around, load up duel mode on an assault map
its already possible
you arent restricted to using duel maps
[12:05 PM]SeV:
So if someone doesn't work on what you deem useful then their efforts are less in your eyes and you look down on them? And you think saberists are selfish? lul.
You are always seeking a fight aren't you mad anus
Stap

I make a logical argument, how we shouldn't be making large maps that take a lot of time to create, specifically for duel mode, when we have a large range of maps already that fit the various sizes of a server. And also mentioned, that if you wanted a large map you could play on you can just load an existing assault map and play on that. Sure the spawns might not be ideal, but it does work. And also, when we should be focusing on creating content for things that everyone, including saberists, can enjoy. Like stuff for the new gamemodes, tutorials.

He then took my argument, completely misrepresented it, and got immediately defensive. I wasn't saying all saberists are selfish, I was saying we shouldn't cater to the ones that are and only play duel mode and ask for sabering/duel mode only features because we have a bigger community we need to focus on, that hasn't gotten enough attention over the years. Those people right now need the love, not duel mode. He completely skewed my argument because he dislikes me and attributed malice where there was none. Assuming intentions.

People can work on what they want for a level, and I am generally not going to stop them. That won't mean I won't have an opinion on whether or not it is in the best interest of the mod.

And some how, I am the one seeking a fight.

12:05 PM]MaceMadunusus:
Yeah, keep tweakign that saber system, adding shit to duel mode
while our other shit doesnt get done
[12:06 PM]MaceMadunusus:
fuck off
[12:06 PM]SeV:
Stop blaming me and others like me for the incompetence of developers.
[12:06 PM]SeV:
We all want a better game

I made a comment that I make nearly every day, because I am tired of seeing such a focus on the saber system, and not the other classes that need some loving. And when I would like to see new gamemodes finished (that also fit part of hits wants, but includes everyone not just those dueling).

He somehow took this as an attack on him. When it was not. Its a general statement I make nearly every day, and he just wanted more focus on duel mode which needs to stop. So I simply make a comment saying yeah, lets continue going the direction thats gotten us real far over the years. He completely misrepresented what I was saying.

Could I have not said fuck off? Sure, but I am hella annoyed with all the people talking about sabers and duel mode. It needs to stop. Give love to SBD, wooks, droideka, for crying out loud. Can I not be a little annoyed?

At this point is where I call his comment hypocritical. There was a post not too long ago where he blamed me for a bunch of game design decisions I had nothing to do with. He has had more influence over the problem we have had the last few years with the constant focus on the saber system, and duel mode, than anything I have had in recent years. I barely comment at all on game design yet he said most of it was my fault and I am the one ruining the mod in a thread not too long ago. His comment earlier which I started responding to was much the same. More duel mode, more mode duel mode.

He has no problem blaming me for things I had nothing to do with (previous thread interaction + devs incompetent), but the moment I give him credit for something he DEFINITELY had big influence on, and has had an influence on for years. He is not at all responsible for any of it and its only the incompetent developers fault for doing multiple things he requested himself over the years.

And then he throws out the autistic reeing bit. Attacking my aspergers just because I called him out. Could I have been a little less aggressive with my words? Sure, but everyone knows how damn tired I am of the sabering and dueling talk. It isn't anything new at this point. However, direct attacks on my person or other devs will not be tolerated. Ever.

Last edited:
Could I have not said fuck off? Sure, but I am hella annoyed with all the people talking about sabers and duel mode. It needs to stop. Give love to SBD, wooks, droideka, for crying out loud. Can I not be a little annoyed?
Hell yeah man! Fuck sabering, it has received WAY too much attention over the last few years and yet people are still complaining about it. Push that shit back to some stable version and finally focus on open classes! Classes like wookiee desperately need saving.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Like i said, it wasn't the mad anus that triggered the ban. I really don't care if you say that because I actually think its kinda funny and I change my own name to that once in a while. It was the autism bit. When you go to that, you've gone too far.

Sev conveniently leaves things out.

I make a logical argument, how we shouldn't be making large maps that take a lot of time to create, specifically for duel mode, when we have a large range of maps already that fit the various sizes of a server. And also mentioned, that if you wanted a large map you could play on you can just load an existing assault map and play on that. Sure the spawns might not be ideal, but it does work. And also, when we should be focusing on creating content for things that everyone, including saberists, can enjoy. Like stuff for the new gamemodes, tutorials.

He then took my argument, completely misrepresented it, and got immediately defensive. I wasn't saying all saberists are selfish, I was saying we shouldn't cater to the ones that are and only play duel mode and ask for sabering/duel mode only features because we have a bigger community we need to focus on, that hasn't gotten enough attention over the years. Those people right now need the love, not duel mode. He completely skewed my argument because he dislikes me and attributed malice where there was none. Assuming intentions.

People can work on what they want for a level, and I am generally not going to stop them. That won't mean I won't have an opinion on whether or not it is in the best interest of the mod.

And some how, I am the one seeking a fight.

I made a comment that I make nearly every day, because I am tired of seeing such a focus on the saber system, and not the other classes that need some loving. And when I would like to see new gamemodes finished (that also fit part of hits wants, but includes everyone not just those dueling).

He somehow took this as an attack on him. When it was not. Its a general statement I make nearly every day, and he just wanted more focus on duel mode which needs to stop. So I simply make a comment saying yeah, lets continue going the direction thats gotten us real far over the years. He completely misrepresented what I was saying.

At this point is where I call his comment hypocritical. There was a post not too long ago where he blamed me for a bunch of game design decisions I had nothing to do with. He has had more influence over the problem we have had the last few years with the constant focus on the saber system, and duel mode, than anything I have had in recent years. I barely comment at all on game design yet he said most of it was my fault and I am the one ruining the mod in a thread not too long ago. His comment earlier which I started responding to was much the same. More duel mode, more mode duel mode.

He has no problem blaming me for things I had nothing to do with (previous thread interaction + devs incompetent), but the moment I give him credit for something he DEFINITELY had big influence on, and has had an influence on for years. He is not at all responsible for any of it and its only the incompetent developers fault for doing multiple things he requested himself over the years.

And then he throws out the autistic reeing bit. Attacking my aspergers just because I called him out. Could I have been a little less aggressive with my words? Sure, but everyone knows how damn tired I am of the sabering and dueling talk. It isn't anything new at this point. However, direct attacks on my person or other devs will not be tolerated. Ever.

Can you or someone else link the entire chat? It's not my fault I left things out. Someone chose to autistically insta ban me in the middle of a conversation. In any case I'm not going to read or respond to your strange mentally ill bullshit because I don't care about you or whatever mental illness you say you have. Deal with it yourself and stop being so sensitive.

I posted on the forums calling you out for being too trigger happy with the ban and I don't think someone like you should have admin because you cannot use it responsively. Very simple.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Deal with it yourself and stop being so sensitive.

12:01 PM]MaceMadunusus:
--------- has my permission already to expand the cc duel map with his area
[12:01 PM]Almighty Aaron:
my bad
[12:01 PM]MaceMadunusus:
but i am personally not spending any effort expanding duel maps
[12:02 PM]MaceMadunusus:
and i dont personally think anyone else should either. Waste of time catering to that part of the community any longer. It hasn't worked out for us.
[12:04 PM]Almighty Aaron:
since when did u guys start doing maps for duel mode anyway
People like --------- can work on such maps mace, and u can make them available through a tick on the launcher or smth.
-------- could do much better things with his time
It's up to him isn't it.
like making something that works for EVERYONE
not just selfish saberists
if you want to run around, load up duel mode on an assault map
its already possible
you arent restricted to using duel maps
So if someone doesn't work on what you deem useful then their efforts are less in your eyes and you look down on them? And you think saberists are selfish? lul.
You are always seeking a fight aren't you mad anus
Stap

Please, tell me again who is sensitive. Please.

All I did was say we shouldn't be taking extra time to make extra large duel maps (that aren't just small areas, or segments of existing maps) and you got all "youre always seeking a fight". I said "I personally think we shouldnt do X" thats an opinion, not me forcing someone to do something. You took everything I said the wrong way because YOU wanted to start a fight.

Last edited:

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Please, tell me again who is sensitive. Please.

All I did was say we shouldn't be taking extra time to make extra large duel maps (that aren't just small areas, or segments of existing maps) and you got all "youre always seeking a fight". I said "I personally think we shouldnt do X" thats an opinion, not me forcing someone to do something. You took everything I said the wrong way because YOU wanted to start a fight.

Why are you so afraid of linking the whole chat and why are you cutting things out? You omitted the beginning and the end and who knows what else. I guess you won't post the whole conversation and I can't really do so since you banned me unfairly. Tough luck I guess. I'm gonna move on, but are you? Or will the child forever flail in impotent rage (or maybe not so impotent, since it still has admin). But whatever, it's all fun and games to me. You do what you must my man. Run MB2 into the ground for all I care, lul.

Btw, stop projecting and stop telling me what I did. Link the full chat and stop being so disingenuous. Maybe you can't help it because you're mentally incapable of processing what actually happened, but I trust in the sanity of others so see the situation fairly and not get all bent out of shape like you. Link the full chat with everyone and everything and stop being so invested in this random thing. The only reason why I made this forum post was because you abused your power childishly and I wish to call you out on it. Do we really not have any other authority in MB2? Or are you running things now and able to just randomly ban people unjustly?

Well, cba. Let's see if you actually link the full chat or not and whether you will continue to post self-damning rants.

Defiant

Nerd
Project Leader
Movie Battles II Team
Code Leader
Ok. You've both expressed your opinions and I have spoken to you privately. Lets draw a line under this.

Status
Not open for further replies.