| T r i s t a n's WIP Workshop |

Status
Not open for further replies.

T r i s t a n

Banned
kylo-ren-star-wars-lightsaber.gif

I'm back.

I have been away from MBII for a little while now, this is mainly because I have been teaching myself quite a few different things about modeling and code, as well as getting a few real-life things in order.​

This time bringing original content of my very own. (Frankensteins and Kitbashes mostly, until I delve into creating the models myself... I'll probably post the odd individual character replacement as well. Always with instructions for compatibility with Peneke...)

I have already made quite a few characters, personal ones, and it has been brought to my attention that some people may like to use these models, and it gives me good practice and feedback in the long run to post them here if there aren't any objections? I am going about this the way the JKHub forums go about their WIP Forums Threads. Tho my models are made from the ground up to work in MBII. Not to say that they cannot be used in the Singleplayer, that is with a bit of tinkering...

I also plan on touching up some models here and there. I think we can all agree Obi-Wan Kenobi Ep 1 could use a little love...

These are a few custom characters that I have made for my brother and I.
I plan on making some original characters here.

20170120102921_1.jpg

20170113054654_1.jpg
20170121234547_1.jpg
20170111170241_1.jpg
20170111225217_1.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.