Stupidity 2 :)

Bob-Billy

KotOR Mapper & Cultist
Movie Battles II Team
of course a little duelist bitch boy can't take the time to appreciate art. too busy sucking other duelists cocks or whatever it is you guys do in dueling servers.
Come back Blaze, you've missed way too many rounds on JT

I miss you Blaze, together we can eliminate the remnants of sealing faggots in the game, like Kimmy, Kefku and the damn tryharders and the pathetic duelist scrimmers, join the GAC, Catman's great army.
Gogo...you do not share on my excellence. Of all my pupils, you're my greatest shame. That said, your retardation reaches levels I believed to be impossible. For this reason I believe it is you who will fulfill the prophecy of driving the tryhards out of MB2 and restoring Gonk to its former glory. Whenever you need my guidance load Jedi Temple and go towards the elevator. There, I shall manifest as a force ghost.

Gogo...you do not share on my excellence. Of all my pupils, you're my greatest shame. That said, your retardation reaches levels I believed to be impossible. For this reason I believe it is you who will fulfill the prophecy of driving the tryhards out of MB2 and restoring Gonk to its former glory. Whenever you need my guidance load Jedi Temple and go towards the elevator. There, I shall manifest as a force ghost.
So it shall be done, my lord.