Star Wars meets black metal - mb2 frag video

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
What happens when black metal meets star wars? Find out in this video.

This is my final frontier in the frag video genre for a while, for I have just used the last of my demos that still worked with the old JAMME. Not sure where moments series is headed, we will see about that later. Hopefully one day we can get JAMME back.

About the video itself; it was rather ambiguous project roughly estimated 60-70 hours of work. I had to redo a lot of clips so I could truly make them fit with the soundtrack. I didn't want to have any fillers nor sloppy edits in this baby. I had even bigger dreams about this frag video becoming a "music video" with an animated band but that was kinda impossible to do at the moment. Dark side is pretty metal so it would have been awesome.

If for some reason the video refuses to work 1080p 60 fps please send a message. I had some youtube bug that at first didn't render it into 60 fps and also removed it on some other older vids but now it should work.

Upvote 0

Bob-Billy

KotOR Mapper & Cultist
Movie Battles II Team
Holy shit at 1:55 the best part , this is like a real moshpit ! (+ take notes ppl , this is what good music sounds like ;) )

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
Hot dang there are some skillful plays here. I never go on EU servers cuz ping, so now because of this video I'm going to superstitiously believe that EU players are just exponentially better than NA players.

(edit: I wish there were a little note showing who the player is featured in each highlight tho. You said these are old, JAMME-compatible demos, and the snippet with the yellow mando at 1:12-ish looks weirdly similar to something I might've done a while ago. Both the model/color and the fighting style are distinctly me-ish.......... but then again, there are slight differences.)

Last edited:
e308b-clip-4kb.png

@Bob-Billy , is this something you think is funny? Do you enjoy doing this? How long have you been doing this? We need to talk in principal's office. I already informed your parents

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
@Lessen If it were a community frag vid I would put in the names but I havent made those in years. These frags are actually all mine except for couple instances that I credited at the end of the video (put in names and the time when it happened). I was thinking of highlighting them but it would have been too distractive having only couple clips named or too awkward to have my name in almost every clip.

Btw having this video uploaded at the same time as I had 666 subs is the greatest achievement of my life :-D

Last edited:

Defiant

Nerd
Project Leader
Movie Battles II Team
Code Leader
@Lessen If it were a community frag vid I would put in the names but I havent made those in years. These frags are actually all mine except for couple instances that I credited at the end of the video (put in names and the time when it happened). I was thinking of highlighting them but it would have been too distractive having only couple clips named or too awkward to have my name in almost every clip.

Btw having this video uploaded at the same time as I had 666 subs is the greatest achievement of my life :-D

We are just thankful for not identifying those of us who are so readily slaughtered....

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Absolutely amazing video!
Pro-level editing, can't imagine how much time and effort did you put into that!
I think most of AAA games from 2018 wish they could have promo videos like this one.