Fixed Sometimes I do no damage

I noticed this bug yesterday with another player who couldn't hurt people with fists, force powers, and sabers. This issue has happened to me twice today while I was using Cyan. I'm not sure if the bug is random or if it is Cyan since that was what I was using but Im not sure that is what the person was using yesterday.

D

Deleted member 6357

+1 happened to me a bunch of times while i was mid duel. i had cyan, blue and yellow. one duel i only used yellow, got the bug. another i used all of them, got the bug. it only started happening after i had all of those styles selected.

it gave my opponents the same effects as hitting a training droid. i could be killed however. they took no damage, even after being disarmed and hit multiple times.

map was ns_streets or whatever its called

+1 happened to me a bunch of times while i was mid duel. i had cyan, blue and yellow. one duel i only used yellow, got the bug. another i used all of them, got the bug. it only started happening after i had all of those styles selected.

it gave my opponents the same effects as hitting a training droid. i could be killed however. they took no damage, even after being disarmed and hit multiple times.

map was ns_streets or whatever its called
I also discovered that the bug also prevents ANY form of killing, not just damage. I knocked a guy off a ledge to his death and it didn't count as my kill while the bug was happening