Some feedback

Hi,
I have installed this mod recently and here is some feedback. I really like this mod although I didn't really understand all the light saber fight mechanics yet. I guess most stuff is explained in the library. That's the main disadvantage of this mod that I have to read so much before I can really play it. Maybe adding some notes in the menus/tooltips would help.

- Add some note which key to press when someone challenges you like "Press X to accept the challenge".
- Add some note in the force skill menu that level 2 of medium saber style gives you two or a double light saber. I had to ask for it to even know how to get it.
- Add some note how to throw a light saber. Is this even possible in this mod? I still don't know how.
- Add some note how to stop flying/how to land with the Mandalorian class. I was just flying forever.
- You could even show some key combinations during the game with some small icons for beginners.
- Add some note how to use the fire/flame thrower attack with the Mandalorian class. Is there even one?
- Fix the bug which does not allow it to work with Jedi Academy if your Steam library is not on C: or you have multiple Steam libraries and it is not in first one. I had to reinstall the game.
- Fix the 4k resolution bug. I have to play with like 1200x??? resolution on a 4k screen.
- Add a voice chat. The voice commands are pretty useful but a real voice chat could help as well. Look at games like Holdfast or GTA V RP servers which use a Discord/TeamSpeak plugin which gets your position in the game and determines the volume for you. It depends on the game mode you play but for the realistic missions a voice chat/team voice chat would be useful with a simple mute button like in Holdfast.
- Add Gungans. Not sure if they are available but I would love to play them in the different classes.
- Add the leaders from Episode I of the Trade Federation as commanders or heroes.
- Add flying Geonosians similar to Mandalorians.
- Add some modes which are more fitting for a timeline or area and restrict classes. For example, we played the Naboo palace map and you could pick any class like Leia, Storm Troopers etc. A game mode which restricts to the Naboo and Trade Federation would help. On another server it was more like that, so maybe it depends on the server.
- Where are some nice weapons from Academy like the Trip Mine, Detonation Pack, Stouker Concussion Rifle, the trocket launcher with a fire mode where the rocket follows the target etc. I feel like many of the original weapons are missing or maybe I did not pick the class for it. For example, theGolan Arms FC-1 Flechette Weapon was always great fun to use but I didn't see them anywhere. Maybe Arc Troopers have them?
- How can I enable blood effects?

Some more unrealistic stuff which would be fun:
- I would love to see 4 light sabers when playing General grevious and a custom light saber style for it. There might be more races in Star Wars who have 4 arms, so maybe it could be available for all those races. You could add special attacks/moves like in Episode 3 when he fights Obi Wan.
- Some maps where you can use an AT ST, or those machine guns or those mounts from the campaign of Academy or even an X wing would be nice. In Jedi Academy there was this siege multiplayer game mode with real bases you had to attack which was not supported by bots. Since your mod has more players, those vehicles/defenses could be used here.
- I really liked the servers with game modes where two teams fought each other with the different classes like the Naboo palace map. However, it would be nice to see more servers with bots or maybe coop missions with preplaced singleplayer bots (like from the Jedi Academy singleplayer) if that is even possible. Sometimes we were too few players and killing bots together would be fun as well. For example, if we could cut down an army of Reborn bots from the singleplayer it would be real fun. I guess it depends on the server if there are bots or not. In Mount and Blade you can vote to increase the number of bots during the game. It would be awesome if you could command some bots like in Mount & Blade. If there are like 10 bots and 2 players in your team, each player could have like 5 bots following him and give them commands to charge, defend, follow etc.

Keybind tutorials/tips would be nice yes, and the voice chat... hard to say if it's worth adding it.

Regarding all your other class and weapon suggestions - most of what you described already exists in Legends and Full Authentic game modes, so try those out.