•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Server List Disappeared, Cannot Connect Directly

As the title states, I opened up MBII through the launcher two days ago and there was nothing in the server list. I attempted to connect through the console and the connecting screen appeared, but no connection to the server was made. I've never had any triuble with MBII before now, so I'm not sure what has happened.

Thanks!

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Hello.
Which servers have you been trying to connect to?
Also please enable logging in Launcher settings, and if problem persists, please post the log from MBIILauncher/logs.

I've just been trying to join some of the AOD and EU servers and I've had no luck at all. What format do the logs need to be in? It doesn't seem to allow them to be uploaded as .txt.
Thanks Helix.

I've just been trying to join some of the AOD and EU servers and I've had no luck at all. What format do the logs need to be in? It doesn't seem to allow them to be uploaded as .txt.
Thanks Helix.

Text files are not blocked. See the attached file. You could also use a tool like pastebin.com

Attachments

• Master Map List.txt
    4.7 KB · Views: 344

kikili

Movie Battles II Team
As you were not able to gather the server list nor connect directly using <IP>:<PORT_NUMBER> directly by issuing connect command, and that also 2 days ago I had Server list working as well as I've connected to EU server as well as AOD, I really think you have an issue with your network.
Perhaps a firewall settings somewhere blocking the ports ?
Which OS are you using ?

I'm an idiot, it's been private firewall that has been blocking the packets for some reason. I never considered it because I haven't had any problems before now with it so I apologise. But seriously thanks for giving me a hand and keep up the great work!