Unconfirmed Skybox / Door problem

Whenever a door opens, map disappears and all I see is skybox?
I disabled Rend2 settings, it was fine, then it happened again
I enabled Rend2 and nothing is fixed

mbii.x86 2024-05-09 01-05-57-151.jpg

mbii.x86 2024-05-09 01-06-08-356.jpg

mbii.x86 2024-05-18 16-29-20-974.jpg

Any way to fix this?

Leo

Internal Beta Team
In some cases it may be a map design, when the map is let's say cut into 2 parts to improve performance.
Have you tried "repairing" your MBII through the launcher? As there may be some corrupted file or extra pk3 just fucking up with this somehow

And are you sure that when it "happened again" - you weren't running rend2 renderer?
I can say from my experience, that I have this in main menu, where quarter of the screen is "cut" and thus it shows the same missing texture resulting in weird "blurriness". (Rend2)

In some cases it may be a map design, when the map is let's say cut into 2 parts to improve performance.
Have you tried "repairing" your MBII through the launcher? As there may be some corrupted file or extra pk3 just fucking up with this somehow

And are you sure that when it "happened again" - you weren't running rend2 renderer?
I can say from my experience, that I have this in main menu, where quarter of the screen is "cut" and thus it shows the same missing texture resulting in weird "blurriness". (Rend2)
I didnt try repairing in launcher
And it happened in 3 maps

Deathstar, Spice and Lunarbase map, I think its a general glitch
And yeah I disabled Rend2 from video settings, it was fixed but it came back after a week

You will find these when your game files dont match the servers(either old/beta/conflicting or corrupted) where like a single door can be out of place and all the loads get messed up and glitched like in what you posted. Like Leo said repair or reinstall your map files should fix.