•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Server list taking forever to load

So.. I'm kind of stuck in a loop of loading the server list and surprisingly I can't connect to a specific server manually either, it's been like this since yesterday and I've been wondering if there's some kind of maintenance but apparently not.

Also, I double checked the firewalls and it's off the entire time.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
So.. I'm kind of stuck in a loop of loading the server list and surprisingly I can't connect to a specific server manually eithe
Explain what exactly do it mean, provide more details =\\
When game stucks? On "Awaiting connecting?" Or "Awaiting gamestate?" Or during loading map? Or something different happens?
Have you tried connecting different servers, EU and US?

Nevermind, the connecting problem are resolved. Though, my client's server list is still a goner and it's.. well, stuck in a loop of "Getting info from the servers..." and I don't feel like having to open jacklul's web server list everytime just to get an IP to copy and paste.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Start => Run => type:
Code:
cmd
=> Enter => type:
Code:
tracert master.moviebattles.org
And then:
Code:
ping master.moviebattles.org
Post a screenshot to this thread.
You can see an example of such screenshot below.

cd69b4978cc6.png

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Here's the end result.
Well, as we may see, something is blocking traffic between you and mb2 master server not far away from master server.
That may happen for various reasons, the one is that MBII developers OR their hosting company has banned you OR whole your ISP.
You should post your IP here. Here's some sites that print your IP address in case you don't know it:
Ваш IP-адрес. Узнать IP адрес, определить IP-адрес, определить свой IP
IP-Secrets - What is my IP?
What Is My IP Address? IP Address Tools and More

Back in the day, I used to cast LoU to this kind of threads, but now I think @Defiant may be a more appropriate choice.
So MBII devs, would be nice if you checked what happened to OP's access to your master server.

Hiazro, there is also an another way to solve your issue.
In case MBII devs won't be able to help you, or you just do not want to wait, it's possible to edit HOSTS file in order to switch to other MBII master server, provided by jkhub.org. I hope you aren't banned there.
See this thread for detailed instructions: When master server is down...

I took the alternative methods. Things are alright now even though it doesn't display as much server as the master server usually do, but it's better than nothing at all. Thanks, I guess the issue are resolved.