"Selecting a Character" in duel mode

So I Initially thought this was a bug but considering in the past updates this has not changed I figured I'd post this here. Ever since me and my friends downloaded this mod, we noticed that in duel mode specifically, your selected character would either A.) Not show up as the proper character for you, but for everyone else it is the one you chose or B.) You select a character that seems to be right, but everyone else sees you as a random character in the lobby. I also notice with this, whether it's scenario A or B, the random character that either you see or everyone else sees is always someone else in the lobby. This means I've had moments of all my friends being Palpatine despite all choosing different characters. Don't know if there is already a simple fix for this but I haven't seen anyone at all mention this problem

D

Deleted member 7686

bringing up scoreboard fixes this bug for your end.

it has something to do with this game being held together with duct tape and string.

Duckshark

Internal Beta Team
bringing up scoreboard fixes this bug for your end.

it has something to do with this game being held together with duct tape and string.
Turn off "defer player models" in settings. Not quite string yet, I'm afraid.