RP/SWTOR/MB2

Ey Guys and gals,My name is Avo Maki ;Originally from Star wars : The old Republic and recently gotten into Mb2. I am the GM for a Heavy Jedi Role-playing guild called Vulpter Enclave with active members on Swtor as well as Moviebattles2.

We mainly focus on RP and use MB2 for some of our events, we incorporate the saber systems to better demonstrate Saber Combat as we explain the fundamentals to role-players of the theory behind each form as well as the philosophy and history of the Jedi. We have regular events where we split into teams for what the circumstances demand, We have a Private Server that is Training and RP friendly on MB2 and seeing as not many people enjoy RP as much as we do, we still hope to find some other role-players on MB2.

Ey Guys and gals,My name is Avo Maki ;Originally from Star wars : The old Republic and recently gotten into Mb2. I am the GM for a Heavy Jedi Role-playing guild called Vulpter Enclave with active members on Swtor as well as Moviebattles2.

We mainly focus on RP and use MB2 for some of our events, we incorporate the saber systems to better demonstrate Saber Combat as we explain the fundamentals to role-players of the theory behind each form as well as the philosophy and history of the Jedi. We have regular events where we split into teams for what the circumstances demand, We have a Private Server that is Training and RP friendly on MB2 and seeing as not many people enjoy RP as much as we do, we still hope to find some other role-players on MB2.
FB_IMG_1574437391249.jpg