Roll stab

SomeGuy

Donator
Internal Beta Team
Roll stab blocks attacks while being performed. Even side attacks straight on the body and not the saber.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
If I remember correctly, all saber special moves, those being ones that require and expend force points to use, parry swings within the defense arc.

So this is intended.

SomeGuy

Donator
Internal Beta Team
I was shooting the sith in the direct side of his body, not the saber, and they were being blocked. It wasn't head on. It was like a 90 degree. His body had little sparks coming off it deflecting shots.

I was shooting the sith in the direct side of his body, not the saber, and they were being blocked. It wasn't head on. It was like a 90 degree. His body had little sparks coming off it deflecting shots.
This happens to me all the time, but if I complained about it people would just say git gud.
There have a bunch of times for me where the hitbox on the saber managed to block the shots even with their back facing me because ive given up on trying to shoot the sides.

I don't know if its ping, server latency, but its complete bullshit.

Last edited:
Rollstab just needs fixed hit detection. Unless this is actually because of MB2's own hit tracing conflicting with the animation. Who knows?

Also remove the knockback from the other stabs too. Every duel against a blue user near an edge is just a freaking lungefest.

You just have to remember to visualize a joust when they rollstab. The saber is the lance and the invisible wall of protection is their shield.

SomeGuy

Donator
Internal Beta Team
You just have to remember to visualize a joust when they rollstab. The saber is the lance and the invisible wall of protection is their shield.
Lol... It looks so terrible. Bouncy body blocks. Side hits shouldn't be blocked.