RGB issues - please help

I'm having issues with my RGB settings on classes that have units that can change their colour, and no matter what setting I set it to, when I spawn in, I'm always white! quite the nuisance and hoping one of you geniuses might know a solution.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
my only remark is that for myself, when I set the sliders too dark, it seems to "default" back to white/gray. I'm not sure what the nature of "too dark" is. It's not like you can't have ANY sliders low, but if ALL the sliders are low then it breaks. Maybe it's something about the average of all the sliders, or maybe it's something about the value of the highest slider. Wouldn't be that hard to test, I guess.

anyway that's probably not your problem, if you tried multiple colors and not just spooky dark ones. I think i saw a text file somewhere in the files that stores the RGB settings as three rows of numbers, so maybe you could see if there's something glaringly wrong with yours, like some reason why it can't be accessed.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
  1. Right click on file "Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII\rgb.cfg"
  2. Properties
  3. Uncheck "Read only"
  4. OK

If there is no such file:
1. Launch Notepad
2. Paste:
Code:
red 0
green 0
blue 0
3. Save as "Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII\rgb.cfg"

Technical Issue - RGB Skins
[SOLVED] - Character Colours not changing | Movie Battles II Community
Bug regarding textures. | Movie Battles II Community
[SOLVED] - RGB.cfg not found, can't update vars | Movie Battles II Community
Launcher - update problem | Movie Battles II Community
Technical Issue - rgb.cfg not found | Movie Battles II Community

o_O And by the way, it's you who started one those threads, and I've posted there this very same answer...
Groundhog Day wtf
my only remark is that for myself, when I set the sliders too dark, it seems to "default" back to white/gray. I'm not sure what the nature of "too dark" is. It's not like you can't have ANY sliders low, but if ALL the sliders are low then it breaks. Maybe it's something about the average of all the sliders, or maybe it's something about the value of the highest slider. Wouldn't be that hard to test, I guess.
Any value for individual color is acceptable, but sum of those values cannot be lower than 100.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, it fixed my issue until the newest version of MBII, but by that time I had forgotten how to fix it lmao