Repulse build improvement

I was wondering what the thoughts are on improving this type of Sith/Jedi? Repulse is pretty good against people who don't know what they are doing, but otherwise what you give up for what you get doesn't seem worth it.

Since this is a force focused build and takes away almost all the reason to have a saber, why not add something like faster force regeneration, small increased run speed (like Wookie melee without rage) or even blocking blaster fire with force points? Maybe take twice as much force than what you'd lose with a saber when blocking blaster fire.

Oh, and... UUNLIMITED POOOOOWERRRR!!!!!!!!

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Saberless forcewhore IS NOT supposed to be as strong as saber user. We do not encourage using it.

Saber without saber defense at all (which means you can activate force repulse/wave) is recommended only for the very experienced players, and even then in some cases is not as strong. It is meant for tricky game play that requires a lot gaming experience to execute, and this factor cannot be made any easier than it is now already. Otherwise it will be too overpowered. The saber perks alone can buff your force abilities (duals make you use 20 percent less force when activating forcepowers, staff makes you regenerate fp 2x faster or smth, not sure of the value)

Saber defense 0 builds are meant for extreme challenge, not as vital parts of gameplay itself. Repulse was just candy they added to give force whores more shit.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
If you're going with a defense 0, force only build you are resigning yourself to a support role. We didn't intend force only builds to be capable of the same amount of front line terrorizing that defense 2-3 Jedi are capable of, but with enough skill I've seen good force only players do some interesting things.

Preston

Nerd
You have got to be kidding me... 2x ughhhhh.
But anyways i think repulse is pretty good atm

Look at Cultist Time for inspiration, they don't really need to buff force users. Just use some good tactics and dodging skills.

Preston

Nerd
Ill be honest my favorite thing to do as jedi is just blocking and pulling the repulser after he repulses as hes falling and just saber him lolol, kinda offtopic but still its fun to do

Saber defense 0 builds are meant for extreme challenge, not as vital parts of gameplay itself. Repulse was just candy they added to give force whores more shit.
I agree. I too sometimes use saber defense 0 just to improve my perfect blocking.

Sonichu

Donator
Repulse builds are powerful enough as it stands. If you are adept at sneaking around you can leap in to groups of running non-force users and get several easy kills. A force repulse build should not be buffed to the point where you are going toe to toe in symmetrical class match ups. It works as a gorilla tactic, not a front line defence.