Do you can be agree?

• YES!!!! 100%

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • NO IM RETARD >:(

Votes: 24 77.4%

• Total voters

Epic Gamer 5

Banned
This better be removed in the next patch or I will be completely furious!! Duelling is dead, removing this useless mechanic is the only way to revive it. Not only that, but this mod is also dying, reviving duel would prolong that. The fate of MBII rests upon this! Not only that, but the majority of the playerbase cannot use it at all. 99% of duels I slap fools around like my husband on Friday night after the pub. Removing this feature would really entice new players to embrace duel with a warm and open heart. Now only that, but half of the time the bloody feature doesn't even work! This makes duels largely unfair and rules out the skill factor which in my opinion, is utterly disgraceful, I do not want to duel someone based on luck and I am sure no one else does!

Last edited:

k4far

Banned
Donator
now-look-at-this-bait-32133135.png

You want to remove a feature without even explaining your logic. You want to kill this game or something?

Epic Gamer 5

Banned

You ask to remove a feature without even explaining. What's your experience anyway?
First of all, I think it is proposterous of you to throw such an outrageous claim at me without any evidence. You don't know me as a person, you don't know my likes, dislikes, hopes, fears. I hope you choke on your ENTIRELY wrong assumptions about me.
Secondly, do you have a life outside of these forums?

AaronAaron

Donator

You want to remove a feature without even explaining your logic. You want to kill this game or something?
First of all, I think it is proposterous of you to throw such an outrageous claim at me without any evidence. You don't know me as a person, you don't know my likes, dislikes, hopes, fears. I hope you choke on your ENTIRELY wrong assumptions about me.
Secondly, do you have a life outside of these forums?
stop talking to urself kunt4far

moderator me and k4far are actually friends outside of mb2. the name "kunt4far" isnt actually offensive, and it's an inside joke between the two of us.

Last edited:
Swing-block has been around for a LONG time and it's the only thing stopping you from getting MBlocked unless it has been changed since the last time I dueled 24/7