Fixed Recent hotfix crash issues

Hello, with the new Hotfix that came out today, the steam client does not appear to be working for me when it comes to going on a server. When I went on one it crashed to the menu with the error: CG_DrawSpectator: Unable to find a spectator menudef. Then would crash completely when rejoining the server. When I tried joining a different one I got the error CG_ChatBox_AddString: Unable to find chatbox menudef.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Do /cg_hudfiles ui/mb_hud.txt in the console, or go to Settings -> UI -> HUD Layout, and select Alpha, then hit apply.

Basically this means at some point in the past, something set your cg_hudfiles cvar to something else. (The cvar was forced back to ui/mb_hud.txt even if it was something else previously).

I had the same exact problem using the steam client, except both times I got the error CG_ChatBox_Addstring...

Do /cg_hudfiles ui/mb_hud.txt in the console, or go to Settings -> UI -> HUD Layout, and select Alpha, then hit apply.

Basically this means at some point in the past, something set your cg_hudfiles cvar to something else. (The cvar was forced back to ui/mb_hud.txt even if it was something else previously).
I'll check right now!