Question for any veteran duelers.

Okay just one simple question and I really need to know this.

I have been on this mod for nearly 2 years (Though I have taken a couple of long breaks after long while playing in those 2 years) and I have a question that has been bothering me for a long time.
Some of you may recognize me by my name, and if you do then will know that I mainly play as a saberist and I usually if not always use just dualies. So my question is: is it just me, or do dualies have less range than other styles? I know sometimes it can be lag, but there are times where I swear I am in range to hit someone and I miss completely, but whenever (for those usually using a single saber style) are at the (seemingly same range) they can hit me, or I see them hit someone else. I am also aware that pass-throughs can happen but I need to know if it is just a dualie problem, or just a general issue that affects all styles, or it's just me and I need readjust my perception on saber ranges.

Yes, duals have a bit shorter range I believe. They are strong for offence in facehug range but to poke and keep distance you'd probably do better with yellow.