Push/pull rework

Since I believe push/pull lvl 1 and lvl 2 are not very useful in the game I came up with a few ideas.

PUSH:

lvl 1:
Effect: Knocks down a single enemy. Push range of current push 2. (no push effect, the enemy just falls on the ground, they end lying on their back)
Condition: Jedi/Sith has to aim at the opponent in order to use the power effectively.
Cost: 20 fp

lvl 2:
Effect 1: Pushes back and knocks down a single enemy. Push range and power as current push lvl 3.
Condition 1: Jedi/Sith has to aim at the specific opponent in order to use the power effectively.

Effect 2: Pushes back and knocks down up to 3 enemies. Push range and power as current push 2. Knocked down players remain on the ground for the half time of the current push 3
Condition 2: Jedi/Sith aims at the area.

Comment: Basically what we have here are two option of executiong this power

lvl 3:
As is now.

PULL:

lvl 1:
Effect: Knocks down a single enemy (no pull effect, the enemy falls on the ground, they end facing the ground)
Condition: Jedi/Sith has to aim at the opponent in order to use the power effectively. Pull range of current pull 2.

lvl 2:
Effect: Knocks down a single enemy and pull his weapon.
Condition: Jedi/Sith has to aim at the opponent in order to use the power effectively. Pull range of current pull 2.

lvl 3:
Effect 1: Pulls and knocks down a single enemy, takes away the weapon. Pull range and power as current pull lvl 3.
Condition 1: Jedi/Sith has to aim at the specific opponent in order to use the power effectively.

Effect 2: Pulls and knocks down up to 3 enemies. Pull range and power as current pull 3. Knocked down players remain on the ground for the half time of the current pull 3
Condition 2: Jedi/Sith aims at the area.

Comment: Again two option of executiong this power.

Such a setup would open doors to new viable jedi/sith builds. More experienced players could benefit from additional skill points and noobs could still push spam lvl 3 and get rekt by experienced gunners :)

How would that work in relation to grenades and rockets?
Also what if a version of pull would only disarm but not make the player fall, that would give the jedi an advantage and not leave the gunner as vulnerable as currently. But that may lead to the rise of mass disarming, I'm not sure how good it would be as a support power in that case.

How would that work in relation to grenades and rockets?

These would remain unchanged.

Also what if a version of pull would only disarm but not make the player fall, that would give the jedi an advantage and not leave the gunner as vulnerable as currently. But that may lead to the rise of mass disarming, I'm not sure how good it would be as a support power in that case.

I also considered this option. It could be pull lvl 1 for example.

But that may lead to the rise of mass disarming,

I believe your teammates would be grateful for receiving more wepons ;) Anyway, actually doing it would require some decent level of skill, so I wouldn't worry about "mass disarming".

I believe your teammates would be grateful for receiving more wepons ;) Anyway, actually doing it would require some decent level of skill, so I wouldn't worry about "mass disarming".
Well to curb that the best option would be to give that version a higher cooldown/cost or make some weapon immune to pulling, like the pistol at least. ( can a pistol even be pulled?)

can a pistol even be pulled?
Yes they can.
Let's see what the community thinks about these ideas. I personally would love to see them in the next patch. They would add more depth into this game. Not just push 3 spam that happens now in most cases

Ah I forgot to mention. Superpush would stil require push 3 and pull 3.

SomeGuy

Donator
Internal Beta Team
How about we don't make saberist vs gunner even more lopsided. These aren't rework ideas, they're straight up buffs to already powerful abilities.

That makes push 3 even stronger than it is. I do not like it. There is no need to buff them just for the sake of it when they are already more than viable as they are right now.