Punish on client id and the punish dialogue bug

Just now I was playing on EU official open.
While I was afk, I was tked by some Robert guy. The guy then disconnected and after a little while Frank Lampart connected (and I assume) got his client ID.
Now the dialog box for choosing punish / forgive listed Frank as the one I could potentially punish. I didn't do anything and next round, Frank got 100 tkp for "killing me".

Check the images below

01a.png

02.png

03a.png

Also there is another issue with this.
By default, the punish options in the punish dialog window are bound to F1, F2 and F3 keys. While I believe this is a bad design, to not give people the option to change the hotkeys, the issue here is that if you do not do anything, most of the time those three keys get bugged. I have taunts bound on them and if I don't select a punish option and the window times out, those keys no longer do anything.

The issue here is that incorrect people get tkp because they got the client id of the tker
(and the frickin' punish dialog window is pain in ass too)

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Also there is another issue with this.
By default, the punish options in the punish dialog window are bound to F1, F2 and F3 keys. While I believe this is a bad design, to not give people the option to change the hotkeys, the issue here is that if you do not do anything, most of the time those three keys get bugged. I have taunts bound on them and if I don't select a punish option and the window times out, those keys no longer do anything.

I believe at the time there was a technical limitation that couldn't be overcome due to how we had to handle a system like this. Not sure if it is something that can be fixed but worth looking into again.