•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Problem with MovieBattles II launch.

Hello,

I have problem with the game. When i want to run MovieBattle II/multiplayer i'm getting "error: Application load error 5:0000065434". I found that on your forum:

"Error: Application load error 5:0000065434
Solution: This happens if you are using the Steam version of Jedi Academy and it is not installed in the same directory as the Steam client. You will need to change the way the MBII Launcher runs the game. Go to the launcher settings and where it says Run game using: change that to MBII Client, and untick Steam Integration. Alternatively you can run the game through Steam by setting the Launch Parameters."

I don't know how to that "Go to the launcher settings and where it says Run game using: change that to MBII Client, and untick Steam Integration.", because I cant choose MBII Client ( I can choose folder when MB II client is located).

etuxogmrmnwvhxguaeazdyrhleqbnkvtkyzmntkdwsgqxrzluclzbmsjajypuzybjzcahicbtgxryputuqrpvatmxpmktdutrnja