Poison to negate Dash / Dodge

Pretty much what it says on the tin - to promote a more strategic use for poison, should Heroes get hit with poison their perks such as Dodge & Dash are negated for said time period.

I know you dash / dodge circle jerkers might be up in arms about this, but if we're talking realism if you were to get poisoned like that irl pretty sure you wouldn't be able to do jack shxt, let alone warp everywhere.

Unless this already is in place?

I do not think darts should be affected by ammo unless you edit the point costs for other things. If you link darts to ammo you are essentially giving bhs 10 extra points to use elsewhere. These 10 points for instance could be dlt level 1, which to some may not seem like a big deal until you run into a bh with e11 3 dlt 1 ruptor all with ammo 3 on top of 3 darts. This would basically mean they never run out of ammo as you can use dlt burst fire for an entire 5 minute round and still not fully run out of ammo.

I'm not talking about shooters x shooters, I'm telling that what happens if every jedi on the other side dies? And you have still 2 darts? What would you do? Kill a soldier with them?

I'm not talking about shooters x shooters, I'm telling that what happens if every jedi on the other side dies? And you have still 2 darts? What would you do? Kill a soldier with them?
You missed my point. Its not how the darts function its that by making a bh only pay once for darts then getting more darts based on level of ammo opens up usage for those points else where and i can see that causing severe balance issues.

You missed my point. Its not how the darts function its that by making a bh only pay once for darts then getting more darts based on level of ammo opens up usage for those points else where and i can see that causing severe balance issues.
Both propositions state that poison darts and tracking darts remain purchasable for the original price. Investing into the aforementioned would only increase the potency of the dart, rather than the quantity. Naturally 'Ammo 1' is free, but you would still have to buy 'Poison 1' or 'Tracking 1' to benefit from dart quantity being tied into ammo. After which, buying more ammo and not investing into dart ranks will net you some point gain provided that the effects of the darts remain the same. Partitioning the power of the darts into ability ranks, as Hexodious' revision suggests, is a good way to make these freed up points not as beneficial for the bounty hunter. To attain that, I think the rank one darts should be weaker than the current dart, break-even met at rank two (or potential better than the current), and bonus met at rank three. I would keep them as three ranks for the point dump. If you were to have shared vision I'd definitely tie it to rank three. Tracking darts on their own are stupidly powerful with respect to their cost.